Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Minks thing with Perospero lowkey does not make sense. They should be revolting against Big Mom not Perospero.... If were being honest Big Mom and Tamago did more to Pedro than Perospero ever did honestly. Idk why Oda insist on Making Perospero the primary focus.... yes he's an underling of Big Mom, infact minks fighting Big Mom Pirates makes sense but the motivation is so off........

S

Sugimoto 14

Zoro had to borrow Oden's power and his own for a medium-sized scratch. And this dude is killing Kaido? :gokulaugh: Sanji carrying Zoro now, the next 6 months is Sanji's turn to shine. This is Oda symbolizing the shift in portrayal that's to come. Zoro can focus on getting plowed by O-Kiku now that his turn is over.

Sanjino will cook a meal that magically recovers Zoro to 100% and he goes off to kill Kaido.

So, you did miss me. :yasu:
Take a shower.
Don't reek of debunked headcannon. Very odd choice of words there :pepecafe:.
Post automatically merged:

Makes no sense Oda connects Queen to Sanji's dad and not have him interact with Sanji.
You can talk to someone, but doesn't mean your fighting them and again doesn't make sense to fight someone when King would want to face the guy who stop their plans and see as major threat compare to injured guy. Though Queen can turn his attention to Zoro for interaction he did to him, so he can maybe fight him, but still don't see Zoro able to handle an YC with injuries he has.

Sanji does not fight swordsmans. King doesnt care about Sanji, he flew him into the building and dipped, because he does not care about Sanji.

Sanji isnt CoC because he does not have it.

When you make up headcanon and say Sanji has CoC when he doesnt you look pretty petty, you have no proof he has it besides your headcanon because he is our favorite character. I have proof my boy Zoro has it.

If you want to blatantly lie about what Im saying about Usopp you just keep piling the Ls plus looking even more petty Moe. I literally stated that I dont think Usopp has it and even stated why, i stated earlier there is a better argument for Usopp to have it than Sanji those are two completely different things Moe
He fought Daifuku, who has a bladed weapon. He does fight them and every YC has a weapon, so your point doesn't go through given he going to face one with weapon there.

He does have it. Just doesn't know about it.

Is that why Zoro stated he has no idea what they are talking about when mention COC? If you can have it without knowing, it can happen for Sanji too. Idk why you think one character won't have it because you say so.

Nah, your only one hurting yourself like with 'ZKK' being debunked as you push hard to say something is true when it isn't. You got take fault in your talk and no argument shown Usopp have it more than Sanji who already shown heavily implied traits to have it. Got accept on your side, Zolo. Your not helping here. 'Moe Fetish' isn't going to stop chlidish antics of 'Ws and Ls' when your acting this petty.

EOS Sanji will cap out at a little above YC1, there is no way Oda would let him fight a YC1 right now. He will tag team team Queen and you're gonna have to deal with it.
He going to face one and facing either one will make him YC+. Your headcannon if you think he won't be above that. You guys really go on petty stuff on characters even when they are helping each other.

Zoro will kill kaido, we push because it's obvious like sanji vs queen. Who cares about flying opponents lmaoooo! Zoro faced kaku a flying opponent, he faced two yonkou who can fly. Dude blocked and tanked the strongest attack of One Piece and you think some flying opponents are gonna be an issue ? :milaugh:
That been debunked when he got one-shot by Kaido. Luffy going to be one to beat Kaido. You guys got accept your fault on 'ZKK' being debunked and Lmao when has Kaku can fly in the air? You talking about Soru? He stop using that when he transform, so he wasn't flying enemy, he was more grounded for the rest of the fight.

Also 5 vs 1 doesn't help that and you ignore Law help him reach Kaido in the sky. If Zoro is teaming up to fight an YC that kinda hurts him more. Also he didn't tanked or blocked it, he got saved by Law. Show me where Zoro have use his own power to go into air without help as he needed help each time to be in the air by someone. His best chance is maybe Queen who probably go after him for early interactions, Why would Queen not want to go after him for that :kayneshrug:?

Last edited:
Don't reek of debunked headcannon. Very odd choice of words there :pepecafe:.

You can talk to someone, but doesn't mean your fighting them and again doesn't make sense to fight someone when King would want to face the guy who stop their plans and see as major threat compare to injured guy. Though Queen can turn his attention to Zoro for interaction he did to him, so he can maybe fight him, but still don't see Zoro able to handle an YC with injuries he has.

He fought Daifuku, who has a bladed weapon. He does fight them and every YC has a weapon, so your point doesn't go through given he going to face one with weapon there.

He does have it. Just doesn't know about it.

Is that why Zoro stated he has no idea what they are talking about when mention COC? If you can have it without knowing, it can happen for Sanji too. Idk why you think one character won't have it because you say so.

Nah, your only one hurting yourself like with 'ZKK' being debunked as you push hard to say something is true when it isn't. You got take fault in your talk and no argument shown Usopp have it more than Sanji who already shown heavily implied traits to have it. Got accept on your side, Zolo. Your not helping here. 'Moe Fetish' isn't going to stop chlidish antics of 'Ws and Ls' when your acting this petty.

He going to face one and facing either one will make him YC+. Your headcannon if you think he won't be above that. You guys really go on petty stuff on characters even when they are helping each other.
Zoro Unlocked it and Sanji didnt... aka Zoro >>>> Sanji and I dont think Sanji has it, he has not shown enough traits as a conqueror.

I will still be pushing ZKK until the arc is over because it still has merit as Zoro fought Kaido.
Usopp is the reason Grand Fleet exists talk about all those willing followers plus he is called GOD Usopp

You're the one taking all the Ls as your headcanons have 0 foothold in the actual facts and you enjoy making things up as you go along.

Edit: waant to be very clear I do not think Usopp has CoC, there is just a better arguement for him to have it over Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.