Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro had to borrow Oden's power and his own for a medium-sized scratch. And this dude is killing Kaido? :gokulaugh: Sanji carrying Zoro now, the next 6 months is Sanji's turn to shine. This is Oda symbolizing the shift in portrayal that's to come. Zoro can focus on getting plowed by O-Kiku now that his turn is over.
didnt taxicab sanji want to show off his gallant form to kiku? I was thinking this is the norm for him since he spent two years with Okama already.

Doesn't matter how Zoro held Luffy or Sanji held Zoro. It doesn't change the fact that both are/were carrying deadweight like some taxi driver. I know Zoro fans have double standards and hypocrites but now they are not even trying to hide it.
One was fighting Kaido and carrying Luffy while also protecting him from 2 Yonkos, the other was bashed by a lowtier was absent 10 chapters just to come and cosplay a Taxi :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doesn't matter how Zoro held Luffy or Sanji held Zoro. It doesn't change the fact that both are/were carrying deadweight like some taxi driver. I know Zoro fans have double standards and hypocrites but now they are not even trying to hide it.
Did sanji save zoro from being eaten ? No
Will sanji heal zoro ? No
Is sanji just being the middle man and taking zoro where he needs to go ala a taxi ? Yes

Sanji and Zoro were never equal. They are number 2 and 3 respectively. But to say that Sanji is useless is just plain BS. Law carried Zoro to the floor where Sanji was so does this mean Law is a Taximan? If you think like this then you need to grow up. Has Sanji been useless in Wano until now? Pretty much yes but now that he is finally doing something we should not criticize him.
Sanji will shine that's no brainer. He will be the one to kick Cipher Poll's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.