• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No? LOL
How did you get to that conclusion?
It seems the fact that Sanji is carrying a unconscious Zoro hit a nerf in your head.

Sanji carries unconscious Zoro.
You: Z-Z-Zoro knocks Sanji out with his CoC! :pepecry:
A-A-And also Sanji gets knocked out by his muscles! :pepemotion:

Lmao what a clown
What I can say is there's no substantial reason to feel that Zoro is deprived of something here. He had his battle and that will likely continue, so this battle is presumably not even over.

No, he stated he was done after the fight. He did his best attack and it couldn't defeat him. Why would it do when we see that Luffy's attacks are doing more damage than it? Headcannon to try to force that when it's shown he isn't one to beat him.

I accept fault, but not headcannon if your using it for reason to state Zoro will come back and is stronger than Luffy, that is BS and you know it. Come back when your ready to talk serious, kid.

Both wanted families, so by logic why are they COC? Doesn't make sense, so you can't use dreams as way who gets it or not. That is dumb statement your making.

He is leading them given he know where he is going even before they arrived. Scabbards are quite indebt to the Strawhats so why wouldn't they take his lead?

Nah, your counter nothing, but try to insult me with 'Moe Fetish' not helping your side cause not guy you have obession with like certain others here :kayneshrug:.

Toxic side calls me that to troll or headcannon thinking I am same person. Idk who he is or don't know. Mods already stated I am not here as well members here. If you guys think I am him, that's up to you. I am my own person, so don't care. Though your proving point you believe delusions over logic if your forcing me be someone I am not. You guys have alt accounts given how you react and been told you use that to work polls, so you have no credibility to talk on 'Alts' to begin with.
He said that was the best attack he could do not that he was done after the fight... do you just blatantly lie all the time? It's no wonder users has any respect for you

Starting a family and they are conquerors, you forgot to put in that part... EASYYYY MONEY

You dont accept fault at all, you just lie make things up, there's headcanon then there's just making up lines in manga and spoilers it's quite sad. I have called out all your points and debunked them and you have 0 defense to them.

We call you Moe because we know you are Moe even Mods have called you Moe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.