• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
why would he ask to be banned?
No precise idea. Lately several users chose to take breaks, it might of been the case unless someone was lying around that.

Hope he returns to witness the likely ZKK coming to fruition.

Zoro will presumably be the one to kill Kaido. Luffy never killed characters advertently, and Oda has been portraying Kaido's words "perfection can only be found with death" probably for a reason in that so specific, and also Zoro's specific declaration himself. And all those experiments Kaido conducted on his own body. Put all elements together.

Luffy declaring "I got this" was presumably a circumstantial matter linked to Zoro's poor physical conditions. He would most likely not have spelled those had Zoro stood substantially healthier.

If Kaido manages to resist Luffy's assault enough time before Zoro returns to the battlefield to check what's occurring (cause he presumably would) and/or Big Mom helps Kaido out, we could most likely see this coming to fruition at long last.

The scenario where Kaido is defeated and only later Zoro still cuts his head off strikes as less likely for me now, but that also has to be accounted.
In relation to several claims of Zoro disobeying to Luffy's orders; let me say two things:

- First of all, what happened was situational. Luffy shouting "I've got this" is merely in that Zoro was off for that moment, he never orders him to stay down or infers to solo Kaido.

- Second, if his captain was endangered, Zoro would factually attempt to save him:

No? LOL
How did you get to that conclusion?
It seems the fact that Sanji is carrying a unconscious Zoro hit a nerf in your head.

Sanji carries unconscious Zoro.
You: Z-Z-Zoro knocks Sanji out with his CoC! :pepecry:
A-A-And also Sanji gets knocked out by his muscles! :pepemotion:

Lmao what a clown
Sanji gets knocked out by CoC and Zoro's muscles. :goyea::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.