Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji dont exist its Loda who placed him there most likely for no reason at all
Lolda will most likely make up a reason. This is the only thing that logically makes sense, since Law has already teleported people to the Treasure Room. So it makes sense he teleports himself and Zoro there as well.

I think the direction was like this

Live Performance floor <- Scabbards <- Treasure Room <- Sanji <- Third Floor

So Sanji came from a different way

I believe in Zoro and if it’s not happening than it’s okay for me.
Zoro already showed how beastly he is.
I want more character development
Trolling aside
We need more character moments for him
When I say Zoro vs Orochi, it isn’t a joke
I just think he has unfinished business with him
I liked Zoro’s arc in act 1 and 2 and I think it needs a satisfying conclusion

Lolda will most likely make up a reason. This is the only thing that logically makes sense, since Law has already teleported people to the Treasure Room. So it makes sense he teleports himself and Zoro there as well.

I think the direction was like this

Live Performance floor <- Scabbards <- Treasure Room <- Sanji <- Third Floor

So Sanji came from a different way
nothing that sanji did past 20 chaps made any logical sense tbh loda keep abusing sanji only cus of his race smh

My though:
I don´t seeing Zoro beeing out of the arc, so I assume that he get healed soon, the question is who heal him?
3 people come in the game when it come to heal Zoro, one Chopper, the next Marco and the last probably Hiyori.
In case if it going be Chopper or Marco, Sanji would need to enter the warzone to heal out Zoro.
Sanji simp radar detect Hiyori, and leave Zoro to her.

(These leaks below are for future events not for the current chapter)
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fan after that event

-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world

-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation From oda’s draft and conversation between Oda and his editor
:kaidowhat:what kind of heresy is this!?

Trolling aside
We need more character moments for him
When I say Zoro vs Orochi, it isn’t a joke
I just think he has unfinished business with him
I liked Zoro’s arc in act 1 and 2 and I think it needs a satisfying conclusion
Yes I think the same. He will help Hiyori to get her revenge. We still need to see what he did while visiting Ryumas grave.

I’m tired of my guy Sanji just running around, I just want him to face King or Queen already. We all know it should happen, Oda’s just stalling.
Yeah same, I just want this arc to be over with. Like just let Luffy and Kidd beat Kaido and Big Mom and Sanji vs King/Queen and the rest can get off-screened for all I care about.
I hope Sanji uses black flames with his raid suit :steef:
Ayooo:steef::steef:

:kaidowhat:what kind of heresy is this!?
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fan after that event

-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation From oda’s draft and conversation between Oda and his editor

Sounds more like a whole lot of bull shit to me.
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.