[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not to mention that all it takes is a basis even in the eventual chance they scum player is aware or still heavily suspects that the player they push will flip Town.

As long as it doesn't look contrived, it's a matter of balancing pro and cons out.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Finalb has the worst reputation in mafia, but his perserverance and vitality is entrancing and endearing to behold
I will win this game for Town
And gain everyone's respect:stealthblack:
I take it back, Midnight probably got an even worse rep than FinalB in mafia lmao
risitas passed away yesterday :risitasad:

im so sad rn, he was such a beast

spreading the word of this fallen legend

the emotes will never feel the same anymore :pepemy:
Damn.. his legend will live on though..
Rest in peace

Let me break it down to you my pal. My vote was nothing but a mere joke. But the manner in which you respond to it tells a lot more.
No I'm a Sasuke nerd. And your vote reeks a bit of seriousness.
A scum in general has a lot to gain in attempting to lynch me, imagine the sheer amount of fast cred. they gather considering the potential WIFOM play; in that scums usually covet for me to stay in the game.
Not to mention that all it takes is a basis even in the eventual chance they scum player is aware or still heavily suspects that the player they push will flip Town.

As long as it doesn't look contrived, it's a matter of balancing pro and cons out.
Off the bat, you accused me of being scum LOLOLOLOL. So is this a convoluted way of saying that every voter of you is always scum?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Let me break it down to you my pal. My vote was nothing but a mere joke. But the manner in which you respond to it tells a lot more.

Off the bat, you accused me of being scum LOLOLOLOL. So is this a convoluted way of saying that every voter of you is always scum?
I specified I only slightly conceived it as reeking of seriousness.

Are you purposefully ignoring that? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.