[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 4 mafia and an SK + non hostile would probably make the most sense here. a standard setup

i think pein or obito is sk, while 4 of akatski are mafia. not sure who is non hostile (if any)
my wincon only states eliminate the akatsuki and not eliminate all threats to konoha/town or anything like that. dont think there's an SK unless one of the akatsuki members are rogue

so 4 mafia and an SK + non hostile would probably make the most sense here. a standard setup

i think pein or obito is sk, while 4 of akatski are mafia. not sure who is non hostile (if any)
Town - 19
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Ino Yamanaka
Might Guy
Lady Tsunade
Yamato
Danzo Shimura
Neji Hyuga
Shikimaru Nara
Killer Bee
Hinata Hyuga
Sai
Kurenai Sarutobi
Minato Namikaze
Tobirama Senju
Gaara

Town Wincon: Eliminate the Akatsuki

Akatsuki - 6
Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan
Vote lynch Sussop @Dragomir

Someone who is well-versed in Mafia is not entitled even in the slightest form of newbie card to play dumb. Attempting to provide town with fallacies early stage and ignoring the fact the roles have been listed in the opener.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is the third or 4th game in a row i think where you're claiming miller lmao. Hmm.

Hope all is well my dude!
this is alot better reaction to lind's miller claim than light's

fujis:
"you're claiming miller"

VS

light's:
"you're a miller"

small sht like this makes whole lot of difference and i hard read light as having TMI rn
but lind's response to me regarding light is making me skeptical that he is actually fake claiming miller and knows light has no TMI

sht got hype rly fast but i think we have a pretty fair chance of hitting a scum in light/lind tbh

Nope I didn't ask you to explain that single quote to me. I wanted to connect both of your quotes and arrive at a reason why you removed any pressure from your vote by saying that its a joke. But I never saw the vote that you put on beta.

Then, I made a mistake. I'm sorry for jumping at you a bit too aggressively as well in my language.
Aight.
No offense was taken and I never treat that as an aggressive one.

Yes which is why I called him out on it.

No one is going to get any kind of credit for lynching Beta.

No one reads anyone one way or another, considering Beta is often tried to be lynched D1 but town and scum both.

Town because he has a tendency to hurt town & Scum because he is an easy lynch and makes it very easy to make a case on him.

So anyone lynching him (unless he actually flipped scum) would gain no cred and remain neutral.

I personally have never given anyone any cred for lynching a town.
Eh not many attempt to lynch me. I made it far far far in the latest games.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote lynch Sussop @Dragomir

Someone who is well-versed in Mafia is not entitled even in the slightest form of newbie card to play dumb. Attempting to provide town with fallacies early stage and ignoring the fact the roles have been listed in the opener.
that pool of characters r not all in the game
there will obviously be fake claims for scum to play with, and they likely will have anti claim kills

its odd u vote this fast tho, when u r so wrong and likely know it

there r only 19 players in the game, not 26

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
there will obviously be fake claims for scum to play with, and they likely will have anti claim kills

Bro, you said there was an SK in here, when it's clearly not lmao.
Unless you know something we don't

Bro, you said there was an SK in here, when it's clearly not lmao.
Unless you know something we don't
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: BIG BRUH

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

That's not what Gambit meant. He meant that the setup of the game is in the opening post. Why are you trying to misconstrue gambit's post lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.