[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
about as much as a student who says they don't trust their sensei.

Also if Sensei taught you well, you shouldn't be trusted.

Don't you feel though that too many people are grasping onto the Usopp lynch?
that's a pat on the back i suppose

Fuji is parotting shits since he came in, he must be scum with Beta and Sussop. He voted Sussop for the sake of voting and then switched to another just like what Mango did. And then we have Flower who would never try to grasp the thread unless somebody votes for her. And finally, Sera. I pretty much think, that all them baddies of reds have been outed already.

Fuji is parotting shits since he came in, he must be scum with Beta and Sussop. He voted Sussop for the sake of voting and then switched to another just like what Mango did. And then we have Flower who would never try to grasp the thread unless somebody votes for her. And finally, Sera. I pretty much think, that all them baddies of reds have been outed already.
Why do you think Beta is scum?

Also... Flowa ain't playing, so what are you talking about :choppawhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

God damn. Game solved, I'll go mow the lawn or something. Thanks Town Leader Gambit.

Emil

Certified Memelord

idk if this is a joke post or not but i'll bite

1. where does it strike u as yep, beta and susopp must be teammates. any particular post or interaction or chain of interactions?
2. fuji and flower are pretty dem low effort rn, but the day has barely started. do u take this as scum indicative of them? as far as i remember they actually try harder as scum
3. idk how can u make a read off sera this early lol. looks like a guess more than a read, unless he has a scum tell u can share with us

Status
Not open for further replies.