[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
> still keeping ego-istic response on his tmi tone/slip by saying he never slips
It's not egotistical when I told you I don't. And there is no TMI or slip there.

> thinks im wasting day but at the same time says there is nothing else on the day
I didn't say that. I said you are wasting the day and neglecting other things which I pointed out.

> refuses to actually contribute and uses my vote on him as an excuse thats preventing him from contributing
I did not refuse to contribute nor am I using your as an excuse.

> says i'm allowing scum to hide but never actually does anything himself to bring them out
I've just returned after a few hours and started talking again.

Let's see if he subs out in the next few phases.
I had to go get tested for the corona with my entire family when I subbed out in the last game I couldn't focus because of that. It had nothing to do with me being scum there. This is completely idiotic.

What do you think of Usopp btw? Sounded to me like Mafia who didn't know Town's wincon.

Heck its in the opening thread that town's wincon is eliminate the Akatsuki and nothing else.

Vote Lynch Usopp @Dragomir
Akatsuki Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Akatsuki

Isnt the role list only green and red? I dont see any other colors.

There is no other color here and my role says to kill Akatasuki. Not sure there is an SK no? Cause my wincon is oddly specific. If there were other threats it would say Eliminate all threats to town.

Do you know something we don't Scumsop?
scumsopp did you ever respond to this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.