[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think scum jumps in this fast tbh. like i said out of nat/gambit/beta/fuji

gambit comes off the worst if we are sure there is a scum among the 4

eitherway unless something else comes up, i still dont see me yeeting one of those 4 today over light/lind or even midnight
What did Lind do again? The stuff i read from me didn't ping me one way or another.

Also Midnight saying that he has a feeling there might be a mislynch. That pings me a lot and i wouldn't mind pressuring him.

But im leaving for now.

Bye.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
it may be that he's alluding to himself.. that everything's under control when noone's suspecting him... just as planned.
:smart:

IDk how likely, but that's a fun idea.
got a good feeling out of sera over anyone else
never seen someone so confident about giving a fuckall .
feels like his town meta for now.
Sera reads bad to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
> still keeping ego-istic response on his tmi tone/slip by saying he never slips
> thinks im wasting day but at the same time says there is nothing else on the day
> refuses to actually contribute and uses my vote on him as an excuse thats preventing him from contributing
> says i'm allowing scum to hide but never actually does anything himself to bring them out

get yeeted scum

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You're gonna be policy lynched for real. Please start playing seriously. You clutter and spam the thread with unnecessary posts and don't contribute at all.

yep

hes scum asfk guys

lets get em!
:lawsigh:

Well tbh I don't particularly mind being lynched if that leads to your lynch later on and opens the rest of towns' eyes.

In other words if I'm seriously lynched this phase go catch the lynchers if that's their mindset because this WIFOM argument of mine is an argument I enrolled during those turbo games, in both of which I had factually flipped town. Doesn't matter if it was turbo since the logic was the same.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
> still keeping ego-istic response on his tmi tone/slip by saying he never slips
> thinks im wasting day but at the same time says there is nothing else on the day
> refuses to actually contribute and uses my vote on him as an excuse thats preventing him from contributing
> says i'm allowing scum to hide but never actually does anything himself to bring them out

get yeeted scum
Let's see if he subs out in the next few phases.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What did Lind do again? The stuff i read from me didn't ping me one way or another.

Also Midnight saying that he has a feeling there might be a mislynch. That pings me a lot and i wouldn't mind pressuring him.

But im leaving for now.

Bye.
meh im not gna repeat what i say over and over

iso me and search for lind

In other words if I'm seriously lynched this phase go catch the lynchers if that's their mindset because this WIFOM argument of mine is an argument I enrolled during those turbo games, in both of which I had factually flipped town. Doesn't matter if it was turbo since the logic was the same.
what does the term Flipped Town mean

Status
Not open for further replies.