[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I think he had the most votes at the time. That is also what kinda makes me believe he might be town because it seems too many people went with that vote easily.
so 4 mafia and an SK + non hostile would probably make the most sense here. a standard setup

i think pein or obito is sk, while 4 of akatski are mafia. not sure who is non hostile (if any)
Usopp's post came before any vote on him.
Heck its in the opening thread that town's wincon is eliminate the Akatsuki and nothing else.

Vote Lynch Usopp @Dragomir
Something's springing to my mind.

Last game Usopp was scum and he actually wasn't attentive the whole game, or he pretended not to be, basically when he casted a vote on Dragomir and asked whether or not he was manipulated. So in some sense this represents a scum meta, given how perfunctory he is acting, first with Light, then Gambit.

Vote Lynch Usopp @Dragomir
Vote lynch Sussop @Dragomir

Someone who is well-versed in Mafia is not entitled even in the slightest form of newbie card to play dumb. Attempting to provide town with fallacies early stage and ignoring the fact the roles have been listed in the opener.
Yo, you pulling another Kimblee with that avi?

Vote lynch Go D. Usopp
These came after.

So he had no Vote on him at all when he made that statement.

4 out of 19 people voted him.

So we all know this is a lie :few:

I better stop though before anyone actually thinks I'm scum.
lol just how hard will you try to appear town .
its ok to give lind the benefit of the doubt
ur still missing my point

its the way light worded it

read again the way light did vs the way fuji did

thats a scum vs town reaction to miller claim

ahhhhh
I dont think he would know that
never seen bleakash play here .
@BleakAsh

you got way too serious on page 2 while majority of folks are still fluffing around.
you do make a point
light says you are a miller everygame
that implies some certainty in lind's claim . fell like I might be nitpicking too much for now tho
. scum lean for me.

Any thoughts on FB saying Lynching his would give scum fast town cred? How does that work exactly.
it doesnt
there's no explanation for it.
lmao whats this like your first post in the game
we all know you are a lanji fan
anyway keep that

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usopp's post came before any vote on him.

These came after.

So he had no Vote on him at all when he made that statement.

4 out of 19 people voted him.
4/19 ppl could all be town
i kinda doube scum jumps in this fast

MAYBE 1 of them scum, and that would be gambit
he tried to elaborate a reason for his vote while the others more or less jumped in

beta has his own thing

As for FB, imo he's the one showing most resistance of the two. I am the only one that voted him early on.

Slip stocks are rising.

Vote Lynch Botox @Dragomir
Then i voted Usopp, but after seeing it pick up i went back to FB(i forgot that so its actually 3 voters on Usopp), seems like people did latch on to the Usopp thing and @Natalija may be right in that there might be scum going for him, and what do you know FB is one of the voters.

Cases on FB and Usopp.

FB is simple, because as i was catching up i saw him claimg that Lynching him would give any scum that did it town cred. I don't know if its a sllip or not, but that sentence makes 0 sense. And then I saw Zem sussing him too for the same thing, to which FB answered with a giant wall of text, that to me screams overreaction to a sus.

Then i saw Usopp claiming that there is an SK or something in this game and then wondering who the other evils could be besides the Akatsuki, that felt like another slip to me because my Wincon clearly states that i need to kill/Eliminate the Akatsuki and nothing else. If there was actually something else i would think Drago would have the Wincon be Eliminate All Threats to town right? That and his attempts to go off on Light based on a flimsy thing like wording, i dont agree with him on that one. It seems a bit of a weak case tbh.
And Usopp tends to tunnel alot when Scum.

The game i hosted was Usopp tunelling a Rej almost all game. Only relented when they found out @Queen was the SK. Otherwise he would wait till EOD and vote with his team, so ima keep my eye on that.

I don't mind voting either of these two to be honest, unless something better comes up.

I'm off the make my Pokemon game, toodles.
How is that a slip?

I made a thorough case on my logical patterns. Should i start quoting my own posts?

I can't read him too well but :

His play this game is not similar to the one last game, you were playing with him. Do you feel he's the same? In this one he seems a bit more relaxed i dont know, like saying he would solve the game and actively interacting with FB whom i kinda sus atm. Im not saying he can't be scum, but just my thoughts rn.

Also thoughts on Usopp and FB, maybe even Light?

Actually the only thing that really pinged me with Midnight is this, how and why would he think that.
I didn't like how Midnight sheeped. Usopp, FB, and Light are ??? for me since I can see it go either way. Your scum read on FB still didn't convince me because I can also see that as a mistype which I sometimes do. Usopp saying one of Light/Lind is scum I'm still not able to see how one of them is scum and speculating about a 3rd party, talking about how many scums are there was also weird. He did that at the DBZ where he was scum and I think he also did that at the marineford where he was town. This guy is hard to read.

4/19 ppl could all be town
i kinda doube scum jumps in this fast

MAYBE 1 of them scum, and that would be gambit
he tried to elaborate a reason for his vote while the others more or less jumped in

beta has his own thing
Could be, couldn't be. If you're scum then i don't think scum would vote for you. So i'm curious to see that you're saying that the people voting you coulld all be town. Almost like you know who's town or not.

And i don't like how you're brushing off FB. Just because he is FB doesn't mean we should automatically ignore his antics.

Zemmi

GodMommie
lol just how hard will you try to appear town .

I dont think he would know that
never seen bleakash play here .
@BleakAsh

you got way too serious on page 2 while majority of folks are still fluffing around.
you do make a point
light says you are a miller everygame
that implies some certainty in lind's claim . fell like I might be nitpicking too much for now tho
. scum lean for me.

it doesnt
there's no explanation for it.

lmao whats this like your first post in the game
we all know you are a lanji fan
anyway keep that
Should I try harder? Doesn't seem it's working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.