[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wanna say Fuji is town so far. But I haven't been good at reading Fuji lately. FMA I thought he was town and by the end of DBZ I thought he was Vegeta. Same with the game where he flipped Blackbeard.

But, using that to cement my opinion, I firmly think Fuji is a good town lean.

Sera can get a rope though.

How are you able to read Midnight? In the weeb game he seemed pretty active posting alot of fluff and he was scum.
I can't read him too well but :

His play this game is not similar to the one last game, you were playing with him. Do you feel he's the same? In this one he seems a bit more relaxed i dont know, like saying he would solve the game and actively interacting with FB whom i kinda sus atm. Im not saying he can't be scum, but just my thoughts rn.

Also thoughts on Usopp and FB, maybe even Light?
I feel this DP will end up in a Mislynch
Actually the only thing that really pinged me with Midnight is this, how and why would he think that.

I wanna say Fuji is town so far. But I haven't been good at reading Fuji lately. FMA I thought he was town and by the end of DBZ I thought he was Vegeta. Same with the game where he flipped Blackbeard.

But, using that to cement my opinion, I firmly think Fuji is a good town lean.

Sera can get a rope though.
Fuji hasn't done anything town read worthy yet. He posted his thoughts on Beta and Usopp when countless people already have, and so it's basically going along the flow.

Now, should we be worried we all sus Usopp and Beta?

Tbh I have just been casually skimming D1. I posted about it earlier I kinda skipped the entire thing about the opening post and him since I do not read the opening posts at all usually. The one thing I didn't like was it seeming like he was trying to shift focus.
Was there anyone under heavy suspicions at the time? Sorry im making my game and checking this at the same time and don't remember.

I only remember the Usopp/Light stuff at that time and Your interaction with FB.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Was there anyone under heavy suspicions at the time? Sorry im making my game and checking this at the same time and don't remember.

I only remember the Usopp/Light stuff at that time and Your interaction with FB.
I could be wrong but I think he had the most votes at the time. That is also what kinda makes me believe he might be town because it seems too many people went with that vote easily.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuji hasn't done anything town read worthy yet. He posted his thoughts on Beta and Usopp when countless people already have, and so it's basically going along the flow.

Now, should we be worried we all sus Usopp and Beta?
Tonally and post wise, I think Fuji's a good town lean. It's not a lock ofc, it's barely day 1. But I got a better feeling about him than most of y'all.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Since D1 usually always ends in a lynch I would suggest we all vote on the player who usually is the most harmful to town and get them out the game it's a win/win if they are town or not but no one ever likes that plan even though I suggest it every time :josad:

His play this game is not similar to the one last game, you were playing with him. Do you feel he's the same? In this one he seems a bit more relaxed i dont know, like saying he would solve the game and actively interacting with FB whom i kinda sus atm. Im not saying he can't be scum, but just my thoughts rn.
Change in demeanor should be more sus after that transition.... why would he alter his tone when he could just keep it consistent and avoid suspicions like that.

extra sus now

about me not confront yall.. been reading the thread lately.. so there is just so long i can remain active.. so hurry it up

Status
Not open for further replies.