[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Tbh. Finalbeta does consider himself to be an unstoppable mafia god. So in his mind, losing him does hurt town... No idea how you get town cred for lynching him if he flips town.
:choppawhat:

I made a compelling case that has got nothing to do with being a God.

But a WIFOM pattern and I factually even didn't substantially suspect Gambit regardless. At all.

Should I quote my own posts or do you plan to actually put some minimal effort into reading them properly if at all?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
so ur gna OMGUS now if im understanding this post correctly?
No I am not gonna OMGUS. This isn't an OMGUS. An OMGUS would have been for me to call you sus and vote or something in that vein as soon as you said you sus me. I've given you ample opportunity to present what you think was wrong and well it's just no good. But the fact that you are still trying to push it and tunnel on me is something scum would do and scum indicative.

do u see any current better case on the thread? any actual lead?
If this is the best there is then we might as well stop playing because there is no case here nor a lead. In the scenario that you are actually a townie and pushing this you can see how weak the 'case' is when no one else wants anything to do with it. No one wants to even throw a shade at it. If there really was a slip there would be more people willing to give it a look. So far, no one has, only you. I know that I am town and if there was really anything wrong there a scum would have been more than happy to throw shade at it. At least that's what I would do, and have done in the past multiple times. But when there really isn't anything there I'd stay away from it.

I find it weird how you skimmed over Beta's post and his weird town cred by lynching him part. Town Susopp would have been balls deep into that one.

I also don't like your Indie talk. First the fact that you mentioned an SK feels like TMI. Secondly, indie hunting per your own words is scum indicative. It's what you were pressuring JDB for in the MF game.

would u like to help us find one?
Sure. But if you're constantly going to throw shade my way then I'll be forced to expand time to answer that and since I am a bit busy I won't be able to focus on reading the thread completely.

so far this is the best i've got so im gna go with that. if something else comes up then sure i'm open to changing. but in the meantime u should be thoroughly pressured and investigated for that comment
Well as I said above if this is the best then there's a lot of things wrong here.

its often in these small posts here and there u find the scums from towns
Hmm well not really. I already told you but I don't slip.

also this reads horrible man
like actually terrible

do u think anything else in this phase have been worthwhile?

if anything this entire day so far have been fluff until i actually opened with the analysis on ur comment vs fuji
so if anything i am finally starting the phase, rather than wasting it
No it does not. I explained above why. If you're town then you're just wasting time here tunneling on me and forcing me to waste time answering it. Time that would be better spent otherwise, like getting more reads outta people. Also if you're town then you're giving scum leeway to hide and stay lowkey in the thread.

Your analysis doesn't really make sense though. It was more than clear what I meant.

@Light D Lamperouge

@Midnight Delight

@Lindltaylor

wouldn't a scum avoid taking chances and rather be purged to deflect any suspicions.

explain yourselves

You're gonna have to be a bit more clear with what you mean here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Could be, couldn't be. If you're scum then i don't think scum would vote for you. So i'm curious to see that you're saying that the people voting you coulld all be town. Almost like you know who's town or not.

And i don't like how you're brushing off FB. Just because he is FB doesn't mean we should automatically ignore his antics.
i dont think scum jumps in this fast tbh. like i said out of nat/gambit/beta/fuji

gambit comes off the worst if we are sure there is a scum among the 4

eitherway unless something else comes up, i still dont see me yeeting one of those 4 today over light/lind or even midnight

anyway @BleakAsh u dont know what a scum is but u never asked what a miller is iirc

so how long r u gna keep pulling that newbie card on us now?
thx to @Finalbeta.. ik the terminologies i just recently read the thread too..

scum: sus nibbad

towns: no sus nibba

and other reverse psychology stuff

but enlighten ne with one thing whats.. Town flip.. what context are those used in

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I am not gonna OMGUS. This isn't an OMGUS. An OMGUS would have been for me to call you sus and vote or something in that vein as soon as you said you sus me. I've given you ample opportunity to present what you think was wrong and well it's just no good. But the fact that you are still trying to push it and tunnel on me is something scum would do and scum indicative.

If this is the best there is then we might as well stop playing because there is no case here nor a lead. In the scenario that you are actually a townie and pushing this you can see how weak the 'case' is when no one else wants anything to do with it. No one wants to even throw a shade at it. If there really was a slip there would be more people willing to give it a look. So far, no one has, only you. I know that I am town and if there was really anything wrong there a scum would have been more than happy to throw shade at it. At least that's what I would do, and have done in the past multiple times. But when there really isn't anything there I'd stay away from it.

I find it weird how you skimmed over Beta's post and his weird town cred by lynching him part. Town Susopp would have been balls deep into that one.

I also don't like your Indie talk. First the fact that you mentioned an SK feels like TMI. Secondly, indie hunting per your own words is scum indicative. It's what you were pressuring JDB for in the MF game.

Sure. But if you're constantly going to throw shade my way then I'll be forced to expand time to answer that and since I am a bit busy I won't be able to focus on reading the thread completely.

Well as I said above if this is the best then there's a lot of things wrong here.

Hmm well not really. I already told you but I don't slip.

No it does not. I explained above why. If you're town then you're just wasting time here tunneling on me and forcing me to waste time answering it. Time that would be better spent otherwise, like getting more reads outta people. Also if you're town then you're giving scum leeway to hide and stay lowkey in the thread.

Your analysis doesn't really make sense though. It was more than clear what I meant.

You're gonna have to be a bit more clear with what you mean here.
yep

hes scum asfk guys

lets get em!

How is that a slip?

I made a thorough case on my logical patterns. Should i start quoting my own posts?
If you mean that wall of text, i didn't read it.

If you mean scum building a case on you and trying to Lynch you= Them gaining town cred then lol. No scum will do that. I have never seen a scum attempting to Lynch you but @Natalija in the Users game, and she was your scummate.

I don't see any universe in which a Scum would be like: Man you know what, let's Lynch FB. You're disruptive to town when you're town. Way more so than scum. And they would just let you be.

Im not about to make the same mistake i did in the Users game and ignore you when i sus you, that led to you staying alive till the very end.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Maybe someone isn't aware or is purposefully ignoring the notion but it's the same kind of logic I came up with in a turbo game in which I was town.
Actually 2 turbo games.

One is the one in which Jew D. Boy started pushing me and he was also lynched D1.

Go re read that thread and you will probably shift your votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.