[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously it is complicated for you to understand.

I thought they were saying there was a 3rd party in the game and was trying to get more information about that.
Do you realize the way you asked that is at best: "yeah let's see if that's probably the case that the game has got at least 1 3rd, if I followed correctly"

despite the way Drago introduced the game?

You should be suspicious of that in the first place instead of questioning.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
what u think about nat/gambit?
and marimo/seraph/tpein
Null read on Nat. I like Gambit for his limited posts. Wouldn't be on my lynch radar. Him arguing against you/Fuji gives us firm stances to go with him in the future. He's not an unknown which is good.

Don't like Sera/Pein.

Sera's the worst of them. He seems extra excited given he went out of his way to find my posts and quote them just to insult me.
T Pein has like, 3 posts in the thread and he's supposed to be a good player formerly from NF.
Marimo dipped way early so he's cleanest.

we might be hellbent on lynching u so give us what u know b4 ur gone
I'm glad the Nakama crew is acting as a hivemind here. Why are you voting me again? For what reasons?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Null read on Nat. I like Gambit for his limited posts. Wouldn't be on my lynch radar. Him arguing against you/Fuji gives us firm stances to go with him in the future. He's not an unknown which is good.

Don't like Sera/Pein.

Sera's the worst of them. He seems extra excited given he went out of his way to find my posts and quote them just to insult me.
T Pein has like, 3 posts in the thread and he's supposed to be a good player formerly from NF.
Marimo dipped way early so he's cleanest.

I'm glad the Nakama crew is acting as a hivemind here. Why are you voting me again? For what reasons?
we love u so much so the first thing that come to mind when we type vote lynch is ur name
hence the votes

anyway we wanna yeet one of u gambit marimo today maybe, or one of tpein seraph marimo

or atleast try to figure out whose town from who isnt

anything u have that can help us achieve that wud be nice

Emil

Certified Memelord
we love u so much so the first thing that come to mind when we type vote lynch is ur name
hence the votes

anyway we wanna yeet one of u gambit marimo today maybe, or one of tpein seraph marimo

nat*

Do you realize the way you asked that is at best: "yeah let's see if that's probably the case that the game has got at least 1 3rd, if I followed correctly"

despite the way Drago introduced the game?

You should be suspicious of that in the first place instead of questioning.
You could very well question it to be honest but not enough mistrust was spot from my own.

Zemmi

GodMommie
imagine not being a team player :(
well, work at ur own pace i guess
hope to see stuff from ya next day
Those tactics might work with others but I'm very much a team player but I'm just not gonna say things when I don't know the answer is to make people happy. Me saying something just to make someone happy doesn't help town in the slightest, it would more even hurt town for me to do so, because I would just be saying something randomly.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
hence the votes

I would like a good reason for why I have 5 votes on me in like, forty minutes first. Cause shit, that's a sprint of a wagon.

That can't be accurate since you voted for me.

Btw I am not gonna put up a big fight about getting lynched because town usually hurts my head in the games I have played so far. Plus tbh I want to see how it feels to be one of the cool kids who get lynched as town :blush:
craving for someone's pathetic judgement to make yourself look cool... naniii

between TAC/gambit/nat, who do u guys scum read the most?

and between tpein/marimo/seraph same thing

idk what to do with bleak now. i will give newbie pass only day 1 but after that no more
Nat wasn't reading the game properly, missing my posts at least, that's usually not scum Nat. Scum Nat is usually very attentive.

But her upper intelligence probably equates to enough brain child to come up with a good WIFOM around that, and still, this remains a fact meanwhile.

And yes I do seriously believe she is smart, no pun here.

What are your thoughts on Mango?

@Zem you too
in all honesty I dont know how to read him
am yet to iso him and the games he was scum I didnt really read the thread to figure out how he played
from others who did like @Kvothe Kingkiller if i recall correctly
they seem to think he's town

is he a scum lean for you?
who do you sus. gonna need reads here matey
about 4 on your head rn. I will tag you once am done trying to read mango.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I actually want to lean town on him. Because even though I find it weird for town to ask if they seem sus a couple hours into d1 and not a bright idea since you can make yourself a target, I would find it even stranger for scum to actually do that.
Which you'd think. But as scum, Mango confessed to killing 2x townies one day phase and got away for 3 more days because we thought scum wouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.