[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Mango town blocking a player is very much scum indicative. Also didn't like how he tried to make Fuji divert his attention from Beta. I'm not sure of what to make of TAC yet, the scummy points against him would be when he tried to discredit the zem push on Beta early on and then backtracking by saying he didn't read it.

Don't know why he's scum reading Kvothe. He didn't really expand on it. The only similarity I see in him and me is that he town reads Fuji and Gambit like I do.

Emil

Certified Memelord
mango and midnight r town
light is very likely as well

take that into ur reads and see if ur scum reads change

also doctors pls protect 4 of us cuz we r about to get destroyed tonight

Emil

Certified Memelord
mango now added right after lind coversation
based on?
the same thing with mid and light?
yeah thats not going to fly.
mango is town breh just roll with that for now
we arent gna live long anyway so just take my words and accept it
we cant hint anymore cuz new rules have been put since scum seems to be butthurt rn

I've isoed Light and I'm town reading him, Lanji as well.

I would say Zem, Lanji and Light are strong town reads for me. I still don't see how Mango is town, but there's still more of the phase and some players have to say more.
What do you think of Juliet so far?
lean town on juliet

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah, if Sera isn't going to ask for reasons to vote someone then he becomes very scummy to me.

If we are openly encouraging an environment where sheeping is acceptable and even enforced, then how are we going to differentiate between a suspicious vote and a genuine vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.