[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Go D. Usopp ™ You're asking players to throw votes without reason and we can't judge these votes at all simply because they served no purpose.
And if a vote can be placed without suspicion and without a reason, then what sort of vote do we call suspicious?
There is no method at all to your madness. All it does is let scum place potentially harmful votes without repercussions.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
when I cant sus queen because she sussed me first and I hate omgus

she's said fuck all this phase.
That's not OMGUS. OMGUS is when you simply vote a player without addressing any of the points they brought first. She voted you in her first post right?

If you have reasons to vote for Queen, then you should. You shouldn't be afraid to put a vote just because people may call it OMGUS. We judge votes based on the reasoning behind them. You can see that I also have my vote on queen because she's hasn't been really contributing imo.

Don't like Lind or Kvo after looking through a handful of everyone's posts. They seem off to me.

Not a big fan of Mango either. Feels like he's riding coattails as opposed to legitimately pushing anyone. But he'd be a tertiary lynch as of now. Sera in 4th place because we can axe him whenever, given his inability to be active.

Vote lynch LindT @Dragomir

Probably should've. It took me a long time to realize he was bad.
thing to note here tac voted lind and now lind's a bit sympathetic
@Lindltaylor why

Emil

Certified Memelord
listen TAC is being soft PoE'ed rn lind, i've already outlined why we r voting him

me/mango/light/mid are town pool
kvothe/beta/fuji/juliet are people i lean town on
zem/queen/lanji are people that could be anything rn. i just personally dont sense scummy vibes from them and my town pool doesnt priotize them rn, and i trust my town pool members

PoE softly capped on nat/gambit/TAC, and as a pool we collectively read TAC as worst of the 3
and seraph/marimo/tpein as the inactive scum, and we read marimo as the worst of the 3

its day 1 lind, u cant get better than this. we started multiple wagons today testing reactions of multiple ppl and it seems we will finally converge on this one

it do be like that sometimes ^^

That's not OMGUS. OMGUS is when you simply vote a player without addressing any of the points they brought first. She voted you in her first post right?

If you have reasons to vote for Queen, then you should. You shouldn't be afraid to put a vote just because people may call it OMGUS. We judge votes based on the reasoning behind them. You can see that I also have my vote on queen because she's hasn't been really contributing imo.
think I care wtf these scrubs think

too chad for that
its more own personal philosophy
think of it like sanji refusing to fight women.

Emil

Certified Memelord
altho if u guys r gna keep defending TAC this much i wouldnt mind swapping to u

i still wonder why do i have 3 votes on me actually

gambit's vote is looking god aweful rn

Status
Not open for further replies.