News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

You literally can't read, let's try this :

Orochi. tool. not. main. antagonist.
Real. threat. to. Wano. Kaido.
Zoro. wants. "KIRU". Kaido. that. means. "Kill. using. a. blade/behead".

You. read. english ?
Zori. tool. not. main. protagonist.
You. wanted. Zori. to. revenge. Yasui.
Orochi. Killed. Yasui. not. Kaidou.
Zori. wanted. to. cut. Kaidou.

Sorry. Zoro. too. weak. to. kill. Kaidou.
Unless. he. gets. magical. power. up.

Zoro beat Killer using a completely different weapon (scythe). And 2 out of 3 swords mean no 3 sword style or unable to use his strongest attacks. It's like acting as if Luffy couldn't use Gear 4, it wouldn't be a massive nerf. Zoro literally gets stabbed clean through the shoulder/chest area.

When he takes down Killer a) using a completely different weapon b) severely wounded
Zoro fighting with only one sword less ain't even compareable to Luffy fighting without Gear 4 lmaooo. Desperate af.

Zoro fought with 2 out of 3 swords, but guess what, Killer fought with completely different weapons. => Killer Nerf >> Zoro Nerf

After some time of equal fight, that big guy butted in which was a nerf for Zoro. But it's not even comparable to killer who was tortured all over his body, had the psychological damage of eating a smile, and with both together beeing in an extremely weak mental and physical state. Again, Killer Nerf >> Zoro Nerf.

Yet at the end Zoro only won due to stealing one of Killer's weapons and thus having a 3v1 - and after he defeated Killer Zoro also dropped unconscious himself.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
So Toko wasn't actually Yasu's daughter. I always had some suspicions. She was too young to believably be his daughter. And after losing everything to Kaido, he spent most of his time trying to help everyone as much as he could, so no real time to fall in love with someone.

Confirmation that he did not eat a smile makes his death and efforts more noble. He wasn't incapable of showing other emotions, he simply never allowed anything that happened shake his spirit.

Zoro better give a good smile and gut laugh at the end of this arc as a tribute to Yasu.

Zoro fighting with only one sword less ain't even compareable to Luffy fighting without Gear 4 lmaooo. Desperate af.

Zoro fought with 2 out of 3 swords, but guess what, Killer fought with completely different weapons. => Killer Nerf >> Zoro Nerf

After some time of equal fight, that big guy butted in which was a nerf for Zoro. But it's not even comparable to killer who was tortured all over his body, had the psychological damage of eating a smile, and with both together beeing in an extremely weak mental and physical state. Again, Killer Nerf >> Zoro Nerf.

Yet at the end Zoro only won due to stealing one of Killer's weapons and thus having a 3v1 - and after he defeated Killer Zoro also dropped unconscious himself.
You're saying there isn't a big difference between 2 sword style and 3 sword style? Zoro's whole fighting style has evolved around the 3 sword style which is his masterpiece and most unique ability.

Not sure I get your train of thought, on one hand you argue Killer is severely nerfed because he doesn't have his weapons but dismiss the fact that Zoro can't use his main and strongest fighting style.

You're saying there isn't a big difference between 2 sword style and 3 sword style? Zoro's whole fighting style has evolved around the 3 sword style which is his masterpiece and most unique ability.

Not sure I get your train of thought, on one hand you argue Killer is severely nerfed because he doesn't have his weapons but dismiss the fact that Zoro can't use his main and strongest fighting style.
"Just doesent feel right without all 3" and y'all compare it to Luffy not beeing able to use Gear 4.😂

I clearly admitted that it's a nerf for Zoro to not fight with all 3 but only 2 of his swords. But fighting with entirely different weapons which also function differently, like Killer had to do, is a completely different level of nerf.

"Just doesent feel right without all 3" and y'all compare it to Luffy not beeing able to use Gear 4.😂

I clearly admitted that it's a nerf for Zoro to not fight with all 3 but only 2 of his swords. But fighting with entirely different weapons which also function differently, like Killer had to do, is a completely different level of nerf.
You haven't given an explanation why the comparison between 3 sword style and G4 doesn't work, since both are their strongest forms where they do their best attacks.

Oda gave both Zoro and Killer nerfs to level the playing field while demonstrating Zoro is still superior.

Does anyone know where I can read the vivre card fully translated in English? I only managed to read Zoro's part.

Pdt: Zoro haters taking some Ls. Oda himself came to say that it is indeed Zoro's haki yet they still think that Oden has something to do.
Yeah and without some fake shit made up or poor wrong translations. Thanks in advance. The thread like all others here around are mostly 90 % shit posting

Maybe the mods can sticky the truth translations on the OP