Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been telling Sanjitards for a while that it'll be Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. Even now, they refuse to believe that Sanji isn't fighting King.

This will be you guys downfall. You all shouldn't have hyped up King when Zoro would be the one to fight him in the end.

Now you will be very disappointed when Sanji fights Queen despite that being a great matchup for him.

First Let's compare Doffy to Fujitora an Admiral, how strong do you think doffy compared to Fujitora?

If sanji trashed by doffy is feats to you then sure:kayneshrug:

Here's the some of the list of sanji clash after in new world
- wanted to look cool and save tashigi but broke his leg instead
- wanted to look cool in front nami but getting trashed by doffy instead
- wanted to save his captain but BMP fodder trashed him real bad luckily his family is there to save his sorry ass
- wanted to get rid of PO with his new PU but couldn't do so, (he's getting overpower in strength)
- save momo but king trashed him :josad:

This is all his feats if you count getting trashed is feats, and btw sanji hasn't get single W in new world, truly terrible place for weakling new world is.
Then your argue fall down if i bring Zoro fainting against Killer's random scythes getting distracted by fodder trying to look "cool" to Hyiori like he has no CoO while Sanji counters Katakuri CoO while distracted, now Killer is fighting Tobiroppo subordinate Hawkins who damaged Zoro with nails LMAO (Damn, "Zoro's rival" went down badly). Zoro needing to be saved by a Orochi's prostitute :josad:
Don't make me imagine Zoro trying to do what Sanji did by saving Momo, who would get trashed even worse than Killer's random scythes managed to do :milaugh: Let's hope Zoro ends up fighting alongside with Sanji against the Calamities (which will prove that the gap between them barely is a thing), otherwise he is getting carried by Sanji, resting with Hyiori and killing Orochi later:usoprice:

Where did I state Asura was the move that was going to kill Kaido?

Do you just like making up things on the fly... it's a pretty bad look. I gladly will stick to ZKK until this war ends. Which I stated and you refuse to accept that ZKK will not go away until the war is over.

Even at the end of the Day if ZKK doesnt happen Zoro is by far superior to Sanji, so worst case scenario that L is realy still a huge W
Your side and yourself believe Zoro was going to kill him, so that where it come from cause you said 'He hasn't use his full power' which was 'Asura' and it shown it didn't stop Kaido at all, not even harm him much compare to what Luffy is doing.

Again your not making sense at all and stop headcannon on Zoro beating Kaido when Luffy vs Kaido has the most sense on why it be.

Not really, Sanji facing YC helps put them on same level given a person who was 5 vs 1 fight and need Law's help to move around. Get of 'Ws and Ls', Kid. You got no backing if you can't admit fault on a theory that been debunked.

Then your argue fall down if i bring Zoro fainting against Killer's random scythes getting distracted by fodder trying to look "cool" to Hyiori like he has no CoO while Sanji counters Katakuri CoO while distracted, now Killer is fighting Tobiroppo subordinate Hawkins who damaged Zoro with nails LMAO (Damn, "Zoro's rival" went down badly). Zoro needing to be saved by a Orochi's prostitute :josad:
Don't make me imagine Zoro trying to do what Sanji did by saving Momo, who would get trashed even worse than Killer's random scythes managed to do :milaugh: Let's hope Zoro ends up fighting alongside with Sanji against the Calamities (which will prove that the gap between them barely is a thing), otherwise he is getting carried by Sanji, resting with Hyiori and killing Orochi later:usoprice:
How is Zoro fighting alongside with Sanji against the calmities proves that the gap between them is barely a thing when Zoro fought 2 Yonkou before and fights a calamity later? Who did Sanji fight? Black Tooth? :neesama:

I've been telling Sanjitards for a while that it'll be Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. Even now, they refuse to believe that Sanji isn't fighting King.

This will be you guys downfall. You all shouldn't have hyped up King when Zoro would be the one to fight him in the end.

Now you will be very disappointed when Sanji fights Queen despite that being a great matchup for him.
Insulting them doesn't make you correct nor helping situation though.

Plus your side haven't answer why would King turn his attention to injured guy compare to guy he fought early and stop their plans with Momo and sees him a very much threat? Plus why nerfed himself not to fly after we seen him he is more aerial combat? Plus why would Queen not go after Zoro after he mess up his side and try to attack him? I feel given Queen will attack Chopper and him given situation especially circumstance to want to go after them.

Got check on the possibilities around, not just your side.

Insulting them doesn't make you correct nor helping situation though.

Plus your side haven't answer why would King turn his attention to injured guy compare to guy he fought early and stop their plans with Momo and sees him a very much threat? Plus why nerfed himself not to fly after we seen him he is more aerial combat? Plus why would Queen not go after Zoro after he mess up his side and try to attack him? I feel given Queen will attack Chopper and him given situation especially circumstance to want to go after them.

Got check on the possibilities around, not just your side.
And who's going to protect them? Oh I don't know maybe the "self-proclaimed shield" of the SHs :sanmoji:

How is Zoro fighting alongside with Sanji against the calmities proves that the gap between them is barely a thing when Zoro fought 2 Yonkou before and fights a calamity later? Who did Sanji fight? Black Tooth? :neesama:
Zoro never beat no Yonkos and got one-shot. How is that good thing when we know he was never going to beat them and got hype tool.

Sanji beaten PO and Drake. He be facing King or Queen and it be big feat for him and trying to say it's not is headcannon.

And who's going to protect them? Oh I don't know maybe the "self-proclaimed shield" of the SHs :sanmoji:
Macro is there and possibility Yamato and 2 Scabbards too. You act like Sanji is only one there figthting, but ignoring allies around thinking they won't try anything :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Idk why you think it's funny given it's canon, bruh. More than saying 'ZKK' is canon when it got debunked :kayneshrug:.

I don't understand why people are so up in arms over King vs Queen for Sanji's opponent. Either one is a Yonko commander with a bounty of over one billion. It's a very similar accomplishment. If he just fights Queen that's still a huge deal.

Don't make me imagine Zoro trying to do what Sanji by saving Momo, who would get trashed even worse than Killer's random scythes managed to do :milaugh: Let's hope Zoro ends up fighting alongside with Sanji against the Calamities (which will prove that the gap between them barely is a thing), otherwise he is killing Orochi and resting with Hyiori :usoprice:
I think you mistaken something here.
Nerfed Zoro won against nerfed killer, in the first place Zoro won't get pierced if Zoro didn't get distracted by gyukimaru, and with zoro endurance against hakai we can safely assume that zoro fainted due poisoned food.. and sanji didn't distracted when kuri shot him with jelly beans when he knows fully they about to ruin the party it means sanji is prepared for incoming attack.. and first thing first you at wrong comparing sanji opponent to zoro, sanji clash opponent in wano: PO(irrelevant fodder), king(another irrelevant commanders) and all of that sanji getting trashed like a shit, meanwhile zoro opponent: hawkins, killer, apoo, and kaido and this is zoro pulling W to this clash/fight except kaido who zoro failed/yet to take down..

And i don't bother to read the rest of your quote cus I know all of them is utter headcannon from sanji fans..

I know rn you guys is feeling insecure that the gap between zoro and sanji is like Akainu to Smoker or Shanks to buggy.. all you guys had is headcannon who may or not gonna come true :goyea:

Macro is there and possibility Yamato and 2 Scabbards too. You act like Sanji is only one there figthting, but ignoring allies around thinking they won't try anything :kayneshrug:.

Idk why you think it's funny given it's canon, bruh. More than saying 'ZKK' is canon when it got debunked :kayneshrug:.
Let use your brain for a bit
We got 3 SHs, 1 is a protector of the SHs , 1 is a doctor, 1 is wounded. Queen is trying to killer 2 of the latters. And you think that, the Protector of the SHs, is gonna leave the doctor and the wounded to someone else?

I don't understand why people are so up in arms over King vs Queen for Sanji's opponent. Either one is a Yonko commander with a bounty of over one billion. It's a very similar accomplishment. If he just fights Queen that's still a huge deal.
Pretty obvious both are feat worthy for Sanji especially what they shown in facing Big Mom and Macro and they have yet to even use Haki, Hybrid Form, and Awakening on their side. Headcannon to think they are 'weaklings' is kinda dumb.

Let use your brain for a bit
We got 3 SHs, 1 is a protector of the SHs , 1 is a doctor, 1 is wounded. Queen is trying to killer 2 of the latters. And you think that, the Protector of the SHs, is gonna leave the doctor and the wounded to someone else?
I mean we got King who be coming to kill them too, so ignore flying enemy as well? Sanji can face him while Macro can protect to stop Queen or someone else given they fighting him recently.

I think you mistaken something here.
Nerfed Zoro won against nerfed killer, in the first place Zoro won't get pierced if Zoro didn't get distracted by gyukimaru, and with zoro endurance against hakai we can safely assume that zoro fainted due poisoned food.. and sanji didn't distracted when kuri shot him with jelly beans when he knows fully they about to ruin the party it means sanji is prepared for incoming attack.. and first thing first you at wrong comparing sanji opponent to zoro, sanji clash opponent in wano: PO(irrelevant fodder), king(another irrelevant commanders) and all of that sanji getting trashed like a shit, meanwhile zoro opponent: hawkins, killer, apoo, and kaido and this is zoro pulling W to this clash/fight except kaido who zoro failed/yet to take down..

And i don't bother to read the rest of your quote cus I know all of them is utter headcannon from sanji fans..

I know rn you guys is feeling insecure that the gap between zoro and sanji is like Akainu to Smoker or Shanks to buggy.. all you guys had is headcannon who may or not gonna come true :goyea:
Zoro never beaten anyone on his side at all. Your headcannon is desperate dumb, bruh while Sanji beaten PO and Drake.

Nah, they are equals and spoilers still Oda pushing them having interactions of them being that way about it.

I mean we got King who be coming to kill them too, so ignore flying enemy as well? Sanji can face him while Macro can protect to stop Queen or someone else given they fighting him recently.

Zoro never beaten anyone on his side at all. Your headcannon is desperate dumb, bruh while Sanji beaten PO and Drake.

Nah, they are equals and spoilers still Oda pushing them having interactions of them being that way about it.
Chopper is currently engaging Queen on the performance floor. Is it so hard to believe that Sanji will have to fight Queen to protect Chopper while King got his hands full with Marco?

Status
Not open for further replies.