Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yes it is. Base Sanji burns him alive
Jinbe fought Ace for 5 days straight and blocked attacks from Sakazuki, Jinbe can handle fire. Sanji's speed is the real issue, Jinbe's a big target and Sanji excels at fighting bigger enemies.

I'd say that Base Sanji = Jinbe. That may change depending on how well Jinbe does against Who's Who.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Jinbe fought Ace for 5 days straight and blocked attacks from Sakazuki, Jinbe can handle fire. Sanji's speed is the real issue, Jinbe's a big target and Sanji excels at fighting bigger enemies.

I'd say that Base Sanji = Jinbe. That may change depending on how well Jinbe does against Who's Who.
Sanji fought Iva and his Okamas for 2 years. That’s way better than fighting Ace for 5 days.

Also, Ace’s fire < Sanji’s fire

Animation was godly, but I though the war was little longer, only Dragon Kaido vs Oden get few more screentime with I like but base Kaido vs Oden still didn't happen. So it still not change much for my dream of a epic battle....
King beat Ashura as I though and Queen defeat Kinemon. Sadly the scene where Ashura and Denjiro making their own name in front of Kaido didn't happen too...not Toei fault since Oda handle the battle not very well with skipping all stuff.

Jinbe been fighting who's who pretty long I wond
Man, I hate Jimbei is fighting WW, he could low diff him with a belly bump.
But he's been struggling for how long now :sanmoji:

He ain't struggling or going all out like Franky, everytime Oda went to Jimbei, he's chilling.
So me a panel where he isn't struggling :usoprice: Then I'll except the fact I was wrong:doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

I think Jinbe would win against the weaker Yonko Commanders like Cracker, Smoothie and Jack.
But how because he's struggling against who's who :chopoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.