[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
if 1 of the akatsuki members are not in the game and there is 5 fake claims, that means there still are 6 imposters, it makes it harder for us to solve the game by flavor since akatsuki members have very specific abilities
I'm more inclined to believe that he used the singular not to make the fabric of the game look too obvious, instead of spelling it impostors, because the way Drago hinted it is probably referred to the math of 25 not sticking well with 19 rather than any further artifice. Your deduction is consistent as well in my opinion however, in fact if 1 Mafia was not present in the game the feasible fake claims would then be 5 instead of 6 without altering the nature of the whole.

I'm more inclined to believe that he used the singular not to make the fabric of the game look too obvious, instead of spelling it impostors, because the way Drago hinted it is probably referred to the math of 25 not sticking well with 19 rather than any further artifice. Your deduction is consistent as well in my opinion however, in fact if 1 Mafia was not present in the game the feasible fake claims would then be 5 instead of 6 without altering the nature of the whole.
say it in a simpler way...

@BleakAsh name 3 people you don't trust.
oh finally the lime light
:finally:

Lmao i haven't read into anyone specific.. i'm willing to reread the whole thread coz the d2 had me lost

but i think Mango is sus, Fuji(mr anderson) is sus, idk about Marimo he was desperate for a vote,
i don't doubt Usopp.. and T-Pein

in a nutshell i have been in a disarray since the this day has begun.. I'll reread the thread and draw my conclusions...

people who i think are clean... are lind, Midnight, Beta, Ussop, T-Pein (for now).

queen (he claimed) , sera, marimo, gambit, KovtheKK, Juliet and lanji... I'm uncertain of

say it in a simpler way...
Perhaps Drago didn't use the plural by spelling it an impostor instead of impostors not to make it too obvious but the game features 6 scums.

And so there's no need to come up with the conclusion that there are 5 Mafia instead of 6 perhaps. That is a further artifice.

Also because the way he typed the whole thing would more likely suggest so in my opinion.

Claiming is for pussies. But I already said I can restore abilities, which is a hint in itself for a shinobi who can use... Specific jutsu.
You said you were roleblocked and only invest roles get a notification. You have been saying either you were roleblocked or rolecrushed and which is it? What kind of message did you get in your role pm?

You said you were roleblocked and only invest roles get a notification. You have been saying either you were roleblocked or rolecrushed and which is it? What kind of message did you get in your role pm?
I have a one shot I used for investigation because I can send my clone. It failed. So it must be a roleblock or a rolecrush.

I have a two shot at restoring abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.