[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I disagree with claiming being pussy gameplay, it's a tool.
Anyone could claim anything. Same goes for roles, I mean hell we have 4 watcher claims. it's litreally the same thing.
Anyone CAN.

If anything I think claiming harms town more than anything, because scum are there to read it and that gives them extra info

But ya flavor stuff is stupid, that's the difference between you saying you're a watcher and saying you're Hinata.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No difference, even if 4 people claim hinata or 4 people claim watcher, it's the same thing lmao.
no wtf its difference

ino could be a watcher kiba shino neji all could he watchers

but only hinata could be hinata

by saying watcher u r keeping it vague. by saying hinata u just cheated ur way out

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Whatever lmao, I've said what I think about it. Don't see the problem anyway, all the roles are visible for all to see.

It is what it is, but if y'all are so much against claiming roles then fine, I'll never claim again.

I had claimed to lure scum to me. My abilities are pretty much only useful if they did and since they are x shots, I was trying to make the chances the highest they could be to get them to visit me this night.
there are ways to do it without needing to claim... look at tpein, be active in scum hunting, etc.

flavor claiming when we see itachi has a way to punish such and we dont know what the akatsuki has -_-

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway to each is their own

everyone is from diff background and as long as the game is enjoyable for u then we cant rly tell u what to play amd what u dont

but in terms of balance. ToS style is not healthy unless lots of work is done by host to balance claims like zem said

Zemmi

GodMommie
there are ways to do it without needing to claim... look at tpein, be active in scum hunting, etc.

flavor claiming when we see itachi has a way to punish such and we dont know what the akatsuki has -_-
I was trying to do that but Usopp was dead set on making sure my actions failed at night :kriwhat: Trying to waste my shit.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
its also just shitting on the host too tbh

ive been in a game where 15 townies die cause of flavor claiming. ppl love to do it when they dont need to, then get mad when they get punished for it
But it's literally allowed lmao, I just said I got Perma RCd, I didn't cry about it, it was just people starting to say that claiming is pussy gameplay. And I'm just defending my stance on it.
I don't think claiming is bad gameplay, it's 1 piece of the puzzle.

If I'm perma RCd fine, so be it.

Whatever lmao, I've said what I think about it. Don't see the problem anyway, all the roles are visible for all to see.

It is what it is, but if y'all are so much against claiming roles then fine, I'll never claim again.
Eeeeh you can do what you want, we all have our own styles.

But don't get pissy over getting punished for claiming when you have a warning for it in the opening post

Status
Not open for further replies.