[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Eeeeh you can do what you want, we all have our own styles.

But don't get pissy over getting punished for claiming when you have a warning for it in the opening post
I didn't even complain lmao, why are you turning the narrative, you all started saying it was pussy gameplay. That's what I'm defending against.

But it's literally allowed lmao, I just said I got Perma RCd, I didn't cry about it, it was just people starting to say that claiming is pussy gameplay. And I'm just defending my stance on it.
I don't think claiming is bad gameplay, it's 1 piece of the puzzle.

If I'm perma RCd fine, so be it.
just cause its allowed doesnt mean its ok. youre putting town in a disadvantage situation.

Great you flavor claimed. now youre perma rc. I didnt even claimed and my abilities are shot. Youre not effectively useless and im prob gonna die and maybe usopp if hes town and telling the truth.

its what annoys me

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think NF hosts keep it a custom to punish flavor claims either by modkills or extra kills, but hosts here r bit more lenient about it which is fine, they still have some punishmnets for it.

again we all come from different sites and backgrounds and its actually interesting to see how different stuff is done elsewhere

like on wrestlignsmarks they got night talk as a costum. its crazy stuff

the championshop game will have ppl from all over. gna be insane cultural conflict lol

excited to see it

midnight to answer ur dumbass question its because itachi used his ability on you. So you didnt get rolecrushed and thought maybe u were a vig so theyre better off controlling yoi rather than rc you

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
just cause its allowed doesnt mean its ok. youre putting town in a disadvantage situation.

Great you flavor claimed. now youre perma rc. I didnt even claimed and my abilities are shot. Youre not effectively useless and im prob gonna die and maybe usopp if hes town and telling the truth.

its what annoys me
Well how does me claiming and getting perma RCd work against you?
It's like Usopp and yourself said, I can still read the posts and try scumhunting like that, lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord

its what annoys me
i didnt even claim lol
only claimed action cuz it stopped marimos kill on lanji

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Unless, that is, Finalbeta is scum and he deciphered my cryptic message and decided to turn me to someone else.
That's the only scenario I can imagine I got tampered with.

Well how does me claiming and getting perma RCd work against you?
It's like Usopp and yourself said, I can still read the posts and try scumhunting like that, lmao.
Because, if you didnt claim and nat is scum you can use your ability again at night.

ALSO claiming reduces poe for scum if they need to look for naruto, sasuke, or whoever is a threat.

its shitty town game play, ive been into too many games where ppl mass claim jusr cause their role is so cool or they just want insta clear and then town loses because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.