• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
β€Ž
@Extravlad @Zowo @HA001 it's fucking Patrice lmao
They keep using the same energy and they are kid wankers ; coincidence? i don't think so
Aint he the same Guy that talks about Zoro 24/7. Thats the definition of zoro living rent free in his mind.
Post automatically merged:

you can litteraly sum up 300 pages in a few words : oden's haki, zolo vs king, taxji vs queen. What a mess... :seriously:
You got it wrong hes called Lanji or Fagji sometimes its Tranji too.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Aint he the same Guy that talks about Zoro 24/7. Thats the definition of zoro living rent free in his mind.
yeah he just tweeted the most stupid shit i've ever seen using the eycatcher of luffy attacking kaido and claiming that even toei isn't making a parallel of zoro with him.
Apparently he wanted toei to put zoro attacking kaido in the eyecatcher and spoil anime watchers:suresure:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
β€Ž
yeah he just tweeted the most stupid shit i've ever seen using the eycatcher of luffy attacking kaido and claiming that even toei isn't making a parallel of zoro with him.
Apparently he wanted toei to put zoro attacking kaido in the eyecatcher and spoil anime watchers:suresure:
What do you expect from a creditless candyboy. THEM BOYS BEEN STARVING SINCE FIshman islandz πŸ’€

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Rookie mistake of having the same talking points everywhere, the trick is being a Zoro fan in worstgen, Sanji fan on Twitter and having a Franky Tattoo IRL, secret family's firstborn must be named Luffy just to be safe.
All the zorofans are either getting banned or leaving us:josad:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I will leave this forum for a month or plus started by the end of may i hope for u to take care of our legacy here and to defend Zoro to the end we will be missed but our will will be inherited by the new generation :josad:
I hope you come back in time for ZKK:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Blother and Esc

Status
Not open for further replies.