Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What important things? Are you forgetting that its Zoro who tells Sanji to go to the live floor in this chapter specifucally because Sanji HAS NOTHING TO DO NOW. The scabbards are fine and are going to go help Momo.

Those are the TWO things YOU, CHRONO, YOU were saying for weeks are Sanji’s mission. Then instantaneously those TWO thing YOU, CHRONO, YOU kept saying were Sanji’s important thinhs got resolved WITHOUT his intervention

Then Zoro is the one who actually tells Sanji what to do after the important things YOU, CHRONO, YOU were saying are done with.

So no, Sanji does NOT have MORE IMPORTANT things to do. Sanji will do what the plot says he will do. This time the plot is Zoro telling him to go to the live floor for no reason other than thats what the plot requires. So that he runs into QUEEN, the only other beast pirate Sanji has any actual Plot with.
My post was a reply to you saying Sanji would stay with Hiyori. I dont know where all of this shit came from lmao

She crying cause the Scabbards were injured lmao ? Or crying cause she never saw them for 20 years. Or crying cause she cant interact with them now. Lmao how tf does it have to be Toki for it to be justified why the silhouette person was crying.

Lmao carry on hun. You doing great.
You are entirely missing the point. Silhouetting Hiyori makes no sense. Everything you just said works if Oda just showed Hiyori crying fully drawn. The fact that he's hidden who said person is, IS the point.

We never ACTUALLY saw Toki die.

Ok show me the proof Zoro was shambled by Law during the attack... it should be easy enough to show the proof if it's true
Do you even know how paneling in manga works? There is no place no put every single detail/move on 17 pages of a chapter. But if you think Zoro somehow walked to that rock is the middle of an AOE attack and then collapsed right there besides Law who am I to stop you. Just know you have zero reading comprehension skill then.

Do you even know how paneling in the manga works? There is no place no put every single detail/move on 17 pages of a chapter. But if you think Zoro somehow walked to that rock is the middle of an AOE attack and then collapsed right there besides Law who am I to stop you. Just know you have zero reading comprehension skill then.
Even though the detail when Law does his shambles has been put in multiple times LOL

You're just ignorant to actual facts

You are entirely missing the point. Silhouetting Hiyori makes no sense. Everything you just said works if Oda just showed Hiyori crying fully drawn. The fact that he's hidden who said person is, IS the point.

We never ACTUALLY saw Toki die.
You seriously think Oda needs a reason to silhoutte someone. C'mon you've read 1000+ chaps of OP and are still falling for Oda's tricks. If you wanna know why Oda silhoutted Hiyori, then the answer is in 1008. It helps make Oden coming back more believable and makes people believe the woman who was in 1004 is Toki. But of course we know Oden was a drawing, and Toki wasnt here at all....

So ?

He said to go help people on the Live Floor since Sanji wanted to go Momo but Izou and Kawa told him Kinemon already went.
No one can instantly heal someone here.
I feel like we don't know enough about Marco's powers to justify that. It's very possible he does some temporary healing technique (ala tension hormones) that allows Zoro to fight. Combined with whatever Chopper can do to help maybe too.

I feel like we don't know enough about Marco's powers to justify that. It's very possible he does some temporary healing technique (ala tension hormones) that allows Zoro to fight. Combined with whatever Chopper can do to help maybe too.
We saw a glimpse back on that WB Island, his flames boosts your own healing abilities, but it still takes some time to recover.

You seriously think Oda needs a reason to silhoutte someone. C'mon you've read 1000+ chaps of OP and are still falling for Oda's tricks. If you wanna know why Oda silhoutted Hiyori, then the answer is in 1008. It helps make Oden coming back more believable and makes people believe the woman who was in 1004 is Toki. But of course we know Oden was a drawing, and Toki wasnt here at all....

So ?
Yes, he DOES need reasons to silhouette people lmao. Every time he does it's normally with a purpose, stupid or not.

Hiyori as a silhouette makes zero sense because we know she exists in the present. He has zero reason to hide her appearance, unless it's not Hiyori, which is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.