Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously think Oda needs a reason to silhoutte someone. C'mon you've read 1000+ chaps of OP and are still falling for Oda's tricks. If you wanna know why Oda silhoutted Hiyori, then the answer is in 1008. It helps make Oden coming back more believable and makes people believe the woman who was in 1004 is Toki. But of course we know Oden was a drawing, and Toki wasnt here at all....

So ?
Damn so Sanji literally crucified Zoro lmao

Sanji must have thought "well, Momo was crucified, Black Maria crucified me... Let's go Marimo :suresure: :zosleepy:"

It's funny some believe Marco can't heal Zoro because he's low on energy yet Luffy ran out of haki and was unconscious. He has now recovered and is fighting even with Kaido.

Marco can throw a healing fireball at Zoro to partially healed him and then rest to recover.

My post was a reply to you saying Sanji would stay with Hiyori. I dont know where all of this shit came from lmao
All this shit came from the actual point of all this. Sanji will fight Queen because of course thats what the plot wants him to do. And Zoro will fight king because thats what the plot wants. So Marco will heal Zoro on the live floor and thats the end of that

Its kind of funny how you are alaays pushing for Orochi vs Zoro AT THE WRONG TIME. I said as early chapter 990 that the order is Zoro vs Kaido, then he will fight King, then he will fight Orochi.

I said this is what will happen and you for some reason have been on the train of Zoro fights Orochi extreme diff and out of the arc from the start. Because for some reason to you its impossible for Zoro to fight both kaido and king and then finish orochi in One panel at the end of the war. Because Zoro needs a lot of energy or something to finish Orochi who has been getting his heads cut off all over the place already.

Hehehe, well, you took your L on Zoro vs Kaido and now you will take your L on Zoro vs King... Hehehe... Then finally, Zoro vs Orochi will happen so that you take your W. But i wonder how much you will Enjoy that W given the people Zoro’s already fought before Orochi

The pacing of the raid it's so weird, every chapter someone moves from one place to another to do nothing! nothing truly relevant has happened since the beginning of Onigashima!

Please Oda finish this soon
idiots who only care about the fight scene without noticing this, Oda knows that and freely creates a mess of plot holes.

We saw a glimpse back on that WB Island, his flames boosts your own healing abilities, but it still takes some time to recover.
That's only one aspect of the power, it doesnt mean he can't do other levels of healing. Its not like we knew about his flames not hurting others and being able to temporarily stabilize Queen's virus before it happened.

Plus, he speeding up natural healing is the point. Zoro is pretty much not a normal person. Him, Luffy and Sanji all heal insanely quickly with their resilience. If it's just Marco healing Zoro this way for 20 minutes until Zoro's "natural recovery" (again, which is insane to begin with) heals everything that fast, then its entirely believable. That's sort of my point.

Oda isn't going to remove Zoro from the coming fights guys

That's only one aspect of the power, it doesnt mean he can't do other levels of healing. Its not like we knew about his flames not hurting others and being able to temporarily stabilize Queen's virus before it happened.

Plus, he speeding up natural healing is the point. Zoro is pretty much not a normal person. Him, Luffy and Sanji all heal insanely quickly with their resilience. If it's just Marco healing Zoro this way for 20 minutes until Zoro's "natural recovery" (again, which is insane to begin with) heals everything that fast, then its entirely believable. That's sort of my point.

Oda isn't going to remove Zoro from the coming fights guys
Yeah but at this point zoro vs queen is way more realistic especially if queen bodied chopper and zoro witnesses it

Yes, he DOES need reasons to silhouette people lmao. Every time he does it's normally with a purpose, stupid or not.

Hiyori as a silhouette makes zero sense because we know she exists in the present. He has zero reason to hide her appearance, unless it's not Hiyori, which is my point.
And I just gave you a reason. He wanted the whole Oden suprise in chapter 1007/1008 to look more real

It does because we don't know she's on Onigashma. Your argument is like me saying we know Toki has existed at some point, so theres no point in silhouetting her.

I was thinking that whoever has had toki's devil fruit, perhaps other people from 800 years ago, could have sent armys, humans or objects to specific points in the future.

What if right at the end of this arc when things seem over, the whole kozuki/shimotsuki and minks clan from 1000 years ago shows up teleported to fight at the most endgame style, hell what if Roger got to raftel too soon because whatever he is waiting for is traveling through time right now...

Oda silhouetted King And Queen during Oden's flashback even though we had already seen their designs.
Completely different. The 904 silhouette is used for a mysterious purpose (as in, the mystery of who this person is). King and Queen were drawn as silhouettes in the flashback because they didn't matter, that's pretty much it. The anime gave them designs, Oda didn't want to.
Post automatically merged:

And I just gave you a reason. He wanted the whole Oden suprise in chapter 1007/1008 to look more real

It does because we don't know she's on Onigashma. Your argument is like me saying we know Toki has existed at some point, so theres no point in silhouetting her.
Except we don't KNOW if Toki is alive! Holy crap lol, there is a huge difference here how are you not seeing that.

Silhouetting "Hiyori" wouldn't AT ALL change the mystery behind 1008. We'd still be JUST as confused
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but at this point zoro vs queen is way more realistic especially if queen bodied chopper and zoro witnesses it
Why wouldn't Sanji react the same way...?

Sorry guys, I'm not seeing it lol. We'll see in hopefully the next 10 chapters

Sanji tieing up Zoro with wood and carrying him on his back was funny lol. Finally Sanji fans may have something going on for them against Zoro fans.

Woah Zoro is in really bad shape now. 20 bones of his body are broken. That's insane. Sanji should rush towards Chopper now to treat Zoro. Maybe we will get a short battle for Sanji (with injured Zoro as a time bomb - Sanji has to take Zoro to Chopper within a certain time to save him).....If it happens this will be very interesting imo, first battle in Onigashima/Wano with high stakes.

Yamato getting excited to fight her father seems suspicious. Maybe she truly wants to defeat her father but I have little suspicion that he is double crossing the alliance like Pudding. Hope I'm wrong.

Nami finally snapping after Ulti slaps Tama was good. Maybe Big Mom will defeat Ulti for them and may respect Nami and Usopp more for what they did just now. Let's see. I'm not liking this Big Mom plot at all tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.