Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take my L.
Zoro isn't fighting Jack, he is fighting Queen after Drake and Apoo will be defeated and Chopper treats him:goyea:

Fake Momo is going to fool Kinemon and Momo has no bodyguard now :sadgrin:

. A little flashback starts. Law, Zoro and Zeus appeared above Sanji and Sanji had to carry Law and Zoro

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Got say, Law must trust Sanji deeply given he seems to be person he confides more next after Luffy on situations from what we seen in different arcs. Nice to see Supernovas respect and see his worth and Zoro too. It really shows they see them as strong allies and threats when looking at Strawhat crew, not just their Captain.

Looks like we're heading for a Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen after all

The arguments could turn out to be funny for each side who tried to downplay King/Queen before :wellwell:
I mean Idk why downplay when both are equals especially fighting and handling Macro without using Haki, Hybrid Form, and Awakening, so facing them at their full power is quite sight to see. Idk about Zoro given how injured he is and if he be back to fighting YC like that, but I know he have to fight Orochi soon on his side for sure.

He says Kid vs Big Mom should be off screened, but I'm pretty sure once we do see the fight KOL is going to get all excited especially if Oda has Big Mom do some impressive stuff during the fight.
He just fears that Oda is gonna have BM do more stupid shit, these chapters are a waste of time, Oda should have moved to Kid/Law vs BM straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.