Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would yamato fight jack though? It is strongly suggested by the spoilers she is going to the rooftop..........
Yamato has been saying that for 10 chapters. It doesn't change the fact that she has to go through the mansion.

It's the same reasons people suggested Zoro and Sanji for King and Queen long before Zoro went to the roof.

It's about patterns and who's even left to fight Jack. That's it. Just like how most people expect Zoro to recover and fight someone, people can expect Yamato to be used to take out someone else too. Jack is a problem and there is literally no one else to deal with him UNLESS Inu is supposed to solo the Executive

Yamato has been saying that for 10 chapters. It doesn't change the fact that she has to go through the mansion.

It's the same reasons people suggested Zoro and Sanji for King and Queen long before Zoro went to the roof.

It's about patterns and who's even left to fight Jack. That's it. Just like how most people expect Zoro to recover and fight someone, people can expect Yamato to be used to take out someone else too. Jack is a problem and there is literally no one else to deal with him UNLESS Inu is supposed to solo the Executive
Her whole plotline is with Kaido. Stop it

I honestly got bepo fighting Jack at this point. He’s doing nothing and he’s a mink.

he’s new generation too so I see him fighting Jack. Sulong bepo with unlocking armament haki vs Jack.

lmao.

Lola Loki and the giants is not something that needs to be fulfilled. Actually kidd defeating and killing big mom makes sense because that will do way more for the story then big mom just leaving

saboady and thriller bark told us what’s gonna happen

Lola and moria connect to big mom and kaido. Both big mom and kaido will fall in the same arc.

CP0 literally told us that taking down two yonko is impossible which means it’s gonna obviously happen.

Oda wouldn’t have big mom in this arc if she wasn’t gonna fall. It would be a waste of time otherwise. The whole point of big mom coming to wano is to follow the rocks theme where two former members team up and lose to the new generation.

That’s what this arc is about.

Even in 1000 Kidd was set up against big mom.

You know what the crazy thing is? The big mom pirates first appeared post timeskip in fishman island. The first thing we see them do is talk about eustass kidd. Do you think this is all just a big coincidence?

It’s not supposed to be.

Law will have a part in the fight because of the saboady foreshadowing.

luffy will never pummel a woman.

Law said he was gonna beat luffy but then he didn’t.
He doesn't have the time to defeat her. She took no damage so far. Luffy's fights always finish last, that implies Kidd is going to beat a fresh Big Mom before Luffy does with Kaido while he gets help.
That would mean Kidd gets at least 3 or 4 power ups that he has no idea existed out of nowhere since he did fuck all on the rooftop.
Not happening:gonope:

Best he can do is stall her with Law until something happened to her and we've seen Oda doesn't give a shit about giving her shitty plot.

I honestly got bepo fighting Jack at this point. He’s doing nothing and he’s a mink.

he’s new generation too so I see him fighting Jack. Sulong bepo with unlocking armament haki vs Jack.
I think the point is, imo, that the Strawhats exclusively take out the beast pirates.

Remember:

- All 4 (5?) remaining F6 members are exclusively Strawhat

- Zoro and Sanji are heading to the performance floor, where their 2 highly expected matchups are located.

That literally only leaves Jack. It also leaves Yamato as potentially the only "strawhat" left available for said fight.

I'm not saying it has to he like that, but for Jack to be potentially the only Executive not fought by a SH member seems weird. Of course this assume Page 1 gets back up and fights Usopp or Chopper again

yeah no, that's ridiculous he was feeling pain on his leg he and vergo cracked it easily it was pretty obvious what he was going to say there.
No it wasn’t
He was feeling, oh no... that determined the outcome Lmao

the easiest line I can think of is “if the fight continued... it would have been serious”
But apparantly even that line is farfetched for you guys Lol and only defeat comes to your minds

He doesn't have the time to defeat her. She took no damage so far. Luffy's fights always finish last, that implies Kidd is going to beat a fresh Big Mom before Luffy does with Kaido while he gets help.
That would mean Kidd gets at least 3 or 4 power ups that he has no idea existed out of nowhere since he did fuck all on the rooftop.
Not happening:gonope:

Best he can do is stall her with Law until something happened to her and we've seen Oda doesn't give a shit about giving her shitty plot.

1. we haven’t even seen kidds full power or limit yet

2. Big would be defeated before kaido

3. once again you should stop power scaling because there’s something called endurance and big mom being fresh means jack shit because she doesn’t have the same endurance as kaido. She literally avoids taking a beating which will be her downfallz

4. Luffy literally is gonna get 3+ power ups this arc. Advanced armament and conquerers. Then a new gear or a new gear 4th transformation.

Kidd most likely is gonna beat advanced armament and Advanced conquerers

we literally haven’t even seen kidds full power yet. We don’t even know how his devil fruit works.

Time and time again you guys say the same shit then kidd pulls out something new

1. Giant arm to apoo

2. Mech

3. Repel

4. harpoon gun

like I said before you guys should stop embarrasing yourselves over this.

The fact you guys equated big moms endurance to kaidos shows you guys don’t even know what your talking about

lmao.

Lola Loki and the giants is not something that needs to be fulfilled. Actually kidd defeating and killing big mom makes sense because that will do way more for the story then big mom just leaving

saboady and thriller bark told us what’s gonna happen

Lola and moria connect to big mom and kaido. Both big mom and kaido will fall in the same arc.

CP0 literally told us that taking down two yonko is impossible which means it’s gonna obviously happen.

Oda wouldn’t have big mom in this arc if she wasn’t gonna fall. It would be a waste of time otherwise. The whole point of big mom coming to wano is to follow the rocks theme where two former members team up and lose to the new generation.

That’s what this arc is about.

Even in 1000 Kidd was set up against big mom.

You know what the crazy thing is? The big mom pirates first appeared post timeskip in fishman island. The first thing we see them do is talk about eustass kidd. Do you think this is all just a big coincidence?

It’s not supposed to be.

Law will have a part in the fight because of the saboady foreshadowing.

luffy will never pummel a woman.

Law said he was gonna beat luffy but then he didn’t.
You say it will be a waste of time if Big Mom doesn't fall in here but why rush things? Rather, I have the impression that Big Mom is precisely on Wano to witness Kaido's loss to Luffy.

Do you remember what Big Mom said to Luffy in chapter 871 when Luffy told Big Mom he was going to beat her after Kaido a Whole Cake? "You will never beat this thing"

As if she was witnessing the defeat of her little brother in Wano And I forgot to add something in Oden's prophecy about the defeat of Kaido and not Big Mom.

It is said in his flashback and also in chapter 1000 that he has no mention of Big Mom if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.