Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's business is the two super doctors currently on the live floor. Sanji will take care of the enemies on the live floor while Zoro receives the well needed medical attention is the most realistic scenario.
Zoro's business is the live floor. Who's going to heal Zoro? We dont know, just assume. Which I will be making a poll once chapter comes out.

There is a reason though Zoro is telling them to go to the live floor to help the alliance out... not himself.

Zoro needing medical attention is the obvious thing. How the scenairo plays out i agree with your logic that Sanji and others will be leading the fight on live floor

That is not what we witnessed on the roof:kata:
They can... Law just saved all their asses on multiple times with his shambles... and team fight always distract someone from delivering a finishing blow

It's why I said I hate Group fights... always distract you from what is right

Just to note: Nami/Chopper/Brook/Jinbe did more work on Big Mom than the supernova

You can all whine and say "oh, Nerfed Big Mom" but that's the only truth there we witnessed... does that mean They are better fighters?

How many times was Luffy knocked out on the roof now he is goin 1 on 1 against Kaido. Zoro can do the same against a yc
Oda can even let Zoro get up and cut the entire island defeating any possible enemy but why would Oda have wasted so many panels on Queen building up his grudge on those three and on Momo's importance for the war?
Nothing is a matter of strength anymore, plot is more important.
And plot wise, Zoro should deal with Orochi or with Big Mom, at best with Jack. He has nothing to do with the other calamities.

Yes, but that dosent mean he wouldnt damage a yonko even more than he already did if it was a 1v1. lets face it, Luffy aint winning in a 1v1 vs Kaido unless Kaido is the bottom feeder of the top tiers.
I disagree with everything you said

He damaged a Yonko but the bottom of SHs can damage a yonko too...

And Luffy is about time to be a Top Tier himself, if you didn't realize that by now, the show WILL END and you still think Luffy has ways to go

Oda can even let Zoro get up and cut the entire island defeating any possible enemy but why would Oda have wasted so many panels on Queen building up his grudge on those three and on Momo's importance for the war?
Nothing is a matter of strength anymore, plot is more important.
And plot wise, Zoro should deal with Orochi or with Big Mom, at best with Jack. He has nothing to do with the other calamities.
For once, I totally agree.
For now has no business fighting any calamities. None of them would make Zoro grow as a swordsman or a character.

Now Oda could eventually create this connection but for now it does not exist:kayneshrug:

nope being a combatant is zoro's role even this last VC reinforces that just like sanji is a cook zoro is a combatant
If Zoro is the only combatant then he's sure as hell doing a shite job at it. He should be fighting everyone in every organisation whilst the SHs stay on the ship. But of course he gets nailed by Hawkins, faints to Killer, fails in taking down Apoo, and breaks 20-30 bones against Kaido/BM.

Useless ass mofo.

Zoro's business is the live floor. Who's going to heal Zoro? We dont know, just assume. Which I will be making a poll once chapter comes out.

There is a reason though Zoro is telling them to go to the live floor to help the alliance out... not himself.

Zoro needing medical attention is the obvious thing. How the scenairo plays out i agree with your logic that Sanji and others will be leading the fight on live floor
I feel it'll be a combined effort of Marco/Chopper/Hiyori. Chopper is going to need someone to be his hands, Marco is just about at the end of his rope as well and is probably going to need his own medical attention soon.

Zoro knows that there's two dangerous enemies on the live floor and when he left people were dying from the plague so he probably half expects a lot of the live floor to be dead.

If Zoro is the only combatant then he's sure as hell doing a shite job at it. He should be fighting everyone in everyo organisation whilst the SHs stay on the ship. But of course he gets nailed by Hawkins, faints to Killer, fails in taking down Apoo, and breaks 20-30 bones against Kaido/BM.

Useless ass mofo.
Not as useless as your logic, below is what all the Zbois reaction to your logic

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I disagree with everything you said

He damaged a Yonko but the bottom of SHs can damage a yonko too...

And Luffy is about time to be a Top Tier himself, if you didn't realize that by now, the show WILL END and you still think Luffy has ways to go
Not at all, Big mom and kaido have invulnerable skin, no SH aside from Luffy and Zoro can damage kaido and we dont even know if anyone can even damage Big mom in her normal state yet.

The show will end, but not on this arc, there are plenty of other people for them to beat before the show ends, and only someone who never watched/read any shonnen at all would think this is gonna be Luffy's final powerup....Who he's gonna use the next powerup on if he bodies the strongest character in the verse in a 1v1?

Bogard

You can't win
Marco's healing isn't as effective on other people, and currently it's not even that effective on himself.
It's still very effective on himself. It's just that Marco chooses what to heal and what not depending on the gravity of the injury. He literally regenerated an entire arm in an instant. He leaves scratches on his body because it's not lethal injury necessaring him an immediate healing and thus conserving his stamina until absolute necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.