News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Blackbeard should be ranked higher, way higher.
I was very sure he would make it to Top 20 until @Rivaille told me Blackbeard is 46.

Think about it.
Blackbeard is:
- The trigger of Ace's death and indirect cause of Luffy's trauma
- The mastermind of Whitebeard's death
- He climbed his own rank from being Whitebeard's subordinate and now being 1 of the Yonko himself and it's pretty clear he won't stop at mere Yonko
- He is 1 of the main villain if not the main villain of the series
- 1 of strongest candidate to be the Final Villain
- Currently has 2 of strongest DFs thanks to his cunning plan

But then he lost to...
- Trafodder Law the cheerleader, because he is good looking guy
- Trashrot who is reduced to background character once again in act 1 and act 2, and a big liar in act 3, because she is cute
- Yamao the Lolden cosplayer, who pretending to be a dead guy im front of his traumatized son. Because of side boobs and armpit
- Rosinante who is nothing more than a flashback character. Equivalent of Hiruluk, Bellemere, Tom, Nico Olivia etc, except Rosinante is for the cheerleader.

All 4 of these characters win the Top 20, with 1 of them reached Top 10 and another 1 even reached Top 5. All mainly because of Blackbeard having hippo like design.
A duck, a dugong and a walking side boobs outranked three of the Yonko and Akainu during the initial voting. Don't know if the results changed now, but being a story trigger doesn't increase your boobularity at all. :cheers:

Rosinante, a dead flashback character, flashback that is not even for the main character but only for his cheerleader over Blackbeard is seriously a joke.

Blackbeard is really underrated, and this is coming from someone who actually doesn't want to defend him.

By design alone, compare Blackbeard and Trafodder. People would instantly think that Trafodder is the smarter one, the more calculating one, the more cunning one. While Blackbeard looks like a dumb hippo that will be manipulated by Trafodder.

But reality:
Blackbeard:
- already aimed for Yami Yami and already got it with cunning plan
- orchestrated both of Ace and Whitebeard's death. Ace who was once his superior and Whitebeard who was once his captain.
- got Gura Gura again with his cunning brain
- joined Shichibukai with hidden agenda
- now becoming a Yonko, a position his former captain Whitebeard previously had, by stomping Marco his former captain's right hand man.

Trafodder:
- bullshitted in Punk Hazard by claiming wants to take down Kaido. Reality: he just targetted Doffy and didn't think he will make it out of Dressrosa alive.
- when confrontation against Kaido and Big Mom happen, what did he do with his hax DF? Throwing rocks lmao. Lifting rock is something that Kid Zoro already did on daily basis, except without using any hax.
And post Wano most likely he will be less and less relevant.

This poll is not popularity contest. It's either boobularity contest like @Blackbeard said, or beauty contest. No wonder beauty boys / girls who did nothing like Trafodder, Rosinante, Yamao, Carrot, and Robin clone all flooded the Top 20.

Rosinante, a dead flashback character, flashback that is not even for the main character but only for his cheerleader over Blackbeard is seriously a joke.

Blackbeard is really underrated, and this is coming from someone who actually doesn't want to defend him.

By design alone, compare Blackbeard and Trafodder. People would instantly think that Trafodder is the smarter one, the more calculating one, the more cunning one. While Blackbeard looks like a dumb hippo that will be manipulated by Trafodder.

But reality:
Blackbeard:
- orchestrated both of Ace and Whitebeard's death. Ace who was once his superior and Whitebeard who was once his captain.
- now becoming a Yonko, a position his former captain Whitebeard previously had, by stomping Marco his former captain's right hand man.

Trafodder:
- bullshitted in Punk Hazard by claiming wants to take down Kaido. Reality: he just targetted Doffy and didn't think he will make it out of Dressrosa alive.
- when confrontation against Kaido and Big Mom happen, what did he do with his hax DF? Throwing rocks lmao. Lifting rock is something that Kid Zoro already did on daily basis, except without using any hax.

This poll is not popularity contest. It's either boobularity contest like @Blackbeard said, or beauty contest. No wonder beauty boys / girls who did nothing like Trafodder, Rosinante, Yamao, Carrot, and Robin clone all flooded the Top 20.
Beauty always goin be over ugly since the world was created :finally::josad:

S

Sugimoto 14

Too many simps voted this year. These horny teenagers shouldnt be anywhere near to these votings.
I agree, it makes no sense Trafalgar Law finishes Top 5 ever year, I'm so tired of horny females voting characters based on their looks. :hihihi::perocry:

(I'm being sarcastic, I know which characters you are referring to *ahem* Carrot *ahem* Yamato. But it's silly to not expect looks factoring into popularity. That's how every show's fanbase is).

But reality:
Blackbeard:

Trafodder:

@Trafalgar_D_Law You know what? This almost made me blow a hippo sized load i won't lie lol. But for real though, SHs and Law are leading side characters with long screentime that's enough to make them fleshed out, they have to be this high.

@Topi Jerami The ones who should get yeeted the fuck out of their place are Oden/Carrot/Yamato. Rosinante's backstory makes Oden's look like a pile of shit.

@Trafalgar_D_Law You know what? This almost made me blow a hippo sized load i won't lie lol. But for real though, SHs and Law are leading side characters with long screentime that's enough to make them fleshed out, they have to be this high.

@Topi Jerami The ones who should get yeeted the fuck out of their place are Oden/Carrot/Yamato. Rosinante's backstory makes Oden's look like a pile of shit.
Hmmm so will you blow it better than you do me? :catrude:

Oden is pile of shit

But anyway
Rosinante, a dead flashback character. His story was cool and all, using his DF last time to silence Law's crying over his death.

But a character like him greatly surpassed Blackbeard in rank, that's just crazy.
Blackbeard already had VERY HIGHLIGHTED moments the manga, compared to what Rosi did in his entire life.
1. That panel with "man's dream will never end!"
2. Him defeating Ace
3. Him killing Whitebeard
To lesser extent, 4. Scarring Shanks
Many will come in the future but it's irrelevant to the current poll anyway.

Blackbeard losing to both Trafodder and Cora are insane. Talking about accompanying SHP and becomes their alliance for long time, Law's time and Kinemon's time is not that different. Both boarded the Sunny after the event in Punk Hazard. Still didn't save Kinemon from being stomped in the poll.

P.s.
Many people believe Sabo is just Ace 2.0 so it kinda makes sense that their rank is close. But some people also believe that Blackbeard is like "the dark version of Luffy" yet Luffy got 1st rank but Blackbeard only got 46.

Oden is pile of shit

But anyway
Rosinante, a dead flashback character. His story was cool and all, using his DF last time to silence Law's crying over his death.

But a character like him greatly surpassed Blackbeard in rank, that's just crazy.
Blackbeard already had VERY HIGHLIGHTED moments the manga, compared to what Rosi did in his entire life.
2. Him defeating Ace

Blackbeard losing to both Trafodder and Cora are insane. Talking about accompanying SHP and becomes their alliance for long time, Law's time and Kinemon's time is not that different. Both boarded the Sunny after the event in Punk Hazard. Still didn't save Kinemon from being stomped in the poll.

P.s.
Many people believe Sabo is just Ace 2.0 so it kinda makes sense that their rank is close. But some people also believe that Blackbeard is like "the dark version of Luffy" yet Luffy got 1st rank but Blackbeard only got 46.
Blackbeard rank was improved....previous poll he was in 60s and now he came in 40s...when his character fleshed out even more, his rank will improve but I doubt he will make into top 10...

Hmmm so will you blow it better than you do me? :catrude:
Come here bae, Moto Motobeard all yours

Post automatically merged:

Oden is pile of shit

But anyway

2. Him defeating Ace

P.s.
Honestly think all this is due to lack of panel time. If we think about it for a second he literally got just 2 panels post timeskip where one was for his introduction. Those who started reading post timeskip would be really clueless about what made him a well-written character in first place.

Last edited:
Blackbeard should be ranked higher, way higher.
I was very sure he would make it to Top 20 until @Rivaille told me Blackbeard is 46.

Think about it.
Blackbeard is:
- The trigger of Ace's death and indirect cause of Luffy's trauma
- The mastermind of Whitebeard's death
- He climbed his own rank from being Whitebeard's subordinate and now being 1 of the Yonko himself and it's pretty clear he won't stop at mere Yonko
- He is 1 of the main villain if not the main villain of the series
- 1 of strongest candidate to be the Final Villain
- Currently has 2 of strongest DFs thanks to his cunning plan

But then he lost to...
- Trafodder Law the cheerleader, because he is good looking guy
- Trashrot who is reduced to background character once again in act 1 and act 2, and a big liar in act 3, because she is cute
- Yamao the Lolden cosplayer, who pretending to be a dead guy im front of his traumatized son. Because of side boobs and armpit
- Rosinante who is nothing more than a flashback character. Equivalent of Hiruluk, Bellemere, Tom, Nico Olivia etc, except Rosinante is for the cheerleader.

All 4 of these characters win the Top 20, with 1 of them reached Top 10 and another 1 even reached Top 5. All mainly because of Blackbeard having hippo like design.
Not to worry. The last poll when Blackbeard is relevant will have him skyrocket to the placement he deserve.