News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Calling it now, in next popularity poll, the gap between luffy and zoro will be much more than this one.
The gap has never been closer and too much panel time is backfiring on Luffy.
Less than 2% diff in Japan where all the previous polls were held.
Zoro will surpass him in next poll in Japan for sure, killing of Kaido will be the drop that tilts the scale into Zoro's favor.
Rosinante, a dead flashback character, flashback that is not even for the main character but only for his cheerleader over Blackbeard is seriously a joke.

Blackbeard is really underrated, and this is coming from someone who actually doesn't want to defend him.

By design alone, compare Blackbeard and Trafodder. People would instantly think that Trafodder is the smarter one, the more calculating one, the more cunning one. While Blackbeard looks like a dumb hippo that will be manipulated by Trafodder.

But reality:
Blackbeard:
- already aimed for Yami Yami and already got it with cunning plan
- orchestrated both of Ace and Whitebeard's death. Ace who was once his superior and Whitebeard who was once his captain.
- got Gura Gura again with his cunning brain
- joined Shichibukai with hidden agenda
- now becoming a Yonko, a position his former captain Whitebeard previously had, by stomping Marco his former captain's right hand man.

Trafodder:
- bullshitted in Punk Hazard by claiming wants to take down Kaido. Reality: he just targetted Doffy and didn't think he will make it out of Dressrosa alive.
- when confrontation against Kaido and Big Mom happen, what did he do with his hax DF? Throwing rocks lmao. Lifting rock is something that Kid Zoro already did on daily basis, except without using any hax.
And post Wano most likely he will be less and less relevant.

This poll is not popularity contest. It's either boobularity contest like @Blackbeard said, or beauty contest. No wonder beauty boys / girls who did nothing like Trafodder, Rosinante, Yamao, Carrot, and Robin clone all flooded the Top 20.
I didnt know you were such a fan of BB, Topi-chin. :catpole:

It will backfire hard, history will just repeat itself. I can elaborate but until the next chapter is released.

I didnt know you were such a fan of BB, Topi-chin. :catpole:
No, I am not lmao.
I never really paid attention to the previous poll results, so when I know that Blackbeard isn't gonna make it to at least Top 20 (my prediction he is about top 15 to 18), while character like Rosinante does and the like of Lolden makes it to top 25, it was really caught me off guard.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I can elaborate but until the next chapter is released.
Looking forward to it.

No, I am not lmao.
I never really paid attention to the previous poll results, so when I know that Blackbeard isn't gonna make it to at least Top 20 (my prediction he is about top 15 to 18), while character like Rosinante does and the like of Lolden makes it to top 25, it was really caught me off guard.
Well, not sure about BB's rank but he seems to be around the same as other characters which havent done much since Marineford., top 50 is packed with decent characters but there are some weird rankings. I dont really mind Lolden and considering it is his arc, he could have been even higher. Rosinante ranking that high, after so many years is quite a surprise. I dont mind Carrot either but her ranking is nuts. Woop Slap ranking higher than Blackbeard tho... Cant explain that shit.

1st popularity poll:
Luffy: 8055
zoro: 7260
difference: 9.86% of luffy's votes

2nd Popularity Poll:
Luffy: 11136
Zoro: 10982
Difference: 1.38% of Luffy's votes

3rd Popularity Poll:
Luffy: 12844
Zoro: 8225
Difference: 35.96% of Luffy's votes

4th Popularity Poll:
Luffy: 7065
Zoro: 5645
Difference: 20.09% of Luffy's votes

5th Popularity Poll:
Luffy: 9183
Zoro: 7997
Difference: 12.91% of Luffy's votes

6th Popularity Poll:
Luffy: 11737
Zoro: 10442
Difference: 11.03% of Luffy's votes

7th Popularity Poll(Current one)
Luffy: 1637921
Zoro: 1445034
Difference: 11.77% of Luffy's votes(4th highest gap)

Debunking the myth that gap has never been closer.

Sure, I assumed it was closer than ever, didnt check those in the past.
Good to know that Zoro was breathing up his neck in 2nd poll too.
He will inevitably pass him in Japan but Asia will make Luffy win regardless.
lol, no. Luffy will make gap wider in japan. Mind you, since last popularity poll, zoro has been shining more than luffy, and luffy is just beginning to shine in wano and the gap will be wider from now on.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
lol, no. Luffy will make gap wider in japan. Mind you, since last popularity poll, zoro has been shining more than luffy, and luffy is just beginning to shine in wano and the gap will be wider from now on.
We will see. Since last poll Zoro has been missing for more than a year and had half the panel time compared to Luffy in Wano.
Still breathes up his neck in Japan and beats him in every region except Asia and North America. Those two regions are the only thing that keeps Luffy in the game.

We will see. Since last poll Zoro has been missing for more than a year and had half the panel time compared to Luffy in Wano.
Still breathes up his neck in Japan and beats him in every region except Asia and North America. Those two regions are the only thing that keeps Luffy in the game.
how so?last popularity poll results came out around the end of WCI and then after reverie we immediately shifted to Wano where zoro has shined more, against hawkins, against killer, that time when he was accused of murder, in Yasui's execution, in onigashima raid too, while luffy has been beaten by kaido and thats the only memorable moment involving luffy in this arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
how so?last popularity poll results came out around the end of WCI and then after reverie we immediately shifted to Wano where zoro has shined more, against hawkins, against killer, that time when he was accused of murder, in Yasui's execution, in onigashima raid too, while luffy has been beaten by kaido and thats the only memorable moment involving luffy in this arc
Wasnt last one in 2017? We were in WCI back then, afaik...

Literally on this poll Zoro had his chance to be the Top1, he was shining, Sanji was sooo bad...

But that Arthur count+ the official count changed everything :,(

Wasnt last one in 2017? We were in WCI back then, afaik...
voting started in chapter 870s i guess. Thats around the 3rd quarter of WCI, so these votes were definitely more affected by Wano than wci. and thats the reason why yamato is in the 11th position too, maybe the reason marco climbed up the ranking too.
Post automatically merged:

Literally on this poll Zoro had his chance to be the Top1, he was shining, Sanji was sooo bad...

But that Arthur count+ the official count changed everything :,(
arthur count was dumb choice imo, it counts the votes of ocenia in a day and votes from asia as same while votes from oceania was atmost 2k per day, while in asia it was much more. and same with other continents.

voting started in chapter 870s i guess. Thats around the 3rd quarter of WCI, so these votes were definitely more affected by Wano than wci. and thats the reason why yamato is in the 11th position too, maybe the reason marco climbed up the ranking too.
I think if WCI poll would have been after ch 900, sanji most likely would have been 2nd, Kata top 5, and Jimbe top 10 and maybe Carrot too XD
Post automatically merged:

arthur count was dumb choice imo, it counts the votes of ocenia in a day and votes from asia as same while votes from oceania was atmost 2k per day, while in asia it was much more. and same with other continents.
Yep, but he did it because he wanted Yamato to be Top 5, and to change the result XDXD
And ended up being he was using Bots XDXD

Lmao @nik87 ,why would you want Zoro to be #1 ?

Oda will plaster Luffy even more in our faces ,because he would want him to become first again.

Wouldn't put it past Oda ,that he purposely didn't hype the scar Zoro left on Kaidou because he came too close to Luffy.

There is also the Oricon sales fiasco of 2019. Were Jump somehow found 2 more million sales for one piece and 2 less for KnY.