News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Sanji lost to Nami?? Bruuhh!! :lulz:

Then again Nami was a part of the original East Blue trio before Sanji joined. :goyea:

Happy to see my girls Robin and Hancock in 6th and 7th place! :blush:

Carrot above Yamato? Only because Carrot has more panel time. That will will change by the end of this arc once and when yamato joins the crew. Yamato already made it to eleven place, she will go even higher in the future.

:gonope:

But poor Brook and Franky though, they aren't even in the top 25. :perocry:

Where was no of votes published everyday? you don't know how many votes polled everyday? we only know the top 3 hot characters everyday/hour....you don't even know number of points until yesterday they have announced the points of each character....
No mate, there's a video where you can see the amount of votes each top 20 character receives every day xDxD

No mate, there's a video where you can see the amount of votes each top 20 character receives every day xDxD
are you talking about the video released today? I saw that.....and I am not talking about that....just answer

do you even know how many votes character got each day during the voting period? I mean when were are still voting? we only know today because they have released the video but people who were voting at that time don't know how many votes each character got...so how do they even know Zoro was leading and how many votes he got at that time?....besides, in mid term Luffy was already in first place...

Only in an online poll. Do we know the number of votes for Nami on the postcards?
They're counted on the video...
Post automatically merged:

are you talking about the video released today? I saw that.....and I am not talking about that....just answer

do you even know how many votes character got each day during the voting period? I mean when were are still voting? we only know today because they have released the video but people who were voting at that time don't know how many votes each character got...so how do they even know Zoro was leading and how many votes he got at that time?....besides, in mid term Luffy was already in first place...
Easy, Ine Piece, that page where they estimated the votes based on the Day/Hour ranks.