News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

I'm surprised Oden is that low tbh. I wonder what Japan thought of him.

Rosinante, a dead flashback character, flashback that is not even for the main character but only for his cheerleader over Blackbeard is seriously a joke.

Blackbeard is really underrated, and this is coming from someone who actually doesn't want to defend him.

By design alone, compare Blackbeard and Trafodder. People would instantly think that Trafodder is the smarter one, the more calculating one, the more cunning one. While Blackbeard looks like a dumb hippo that will be manipulated by Trafodder.

But reality:
Blackbeard:
- already aimed for Yami Yami and already got it with cunning plan
- orchestrated both of Ace and Whitebeard's death. Ace who was once his superior and Whitebeard who was once his captain.
- got Gura Gura again with his cunning brain
- joined Shichibukai with hidden agenda
- now becoming a Yonko, a position his former captain Whitebeard previously had, by stomping Marco his former captain's right hand man.

Trafodder:
- bullshitted in Punk Hazard by claiming wants to take down Kaido. Reality: he just targetted Doffy and didn't think he will make it out of Dressrosa alive.
- when confrontation against Kaido and Big Mom happen, what did he do with his hax DF? Throwing rocks lmao. Lifting rock is something that Kid Zoro already did on daily basis, except without using any hax.
And post Wano most likely he will be less and less relevant.

This poll is not popularity contest. It's either boobularity contest like @Blackbeard said, or beauty contest. No wonder beauty boys / girls who did nothing like Trafodder, Rosinante, Yamao, Carrot, and Robin clone all flooded the Top 20.
They don't usually vote for villains. Kaido/BM are lower than random characters and this is their arc.

Do you have cataracts? You can't even see the data in front of you. :seriously:
I am sorry even you can't see the timeline during voting period. You don't even know until organizers released the timeline. So neither you nor so called other fandom don't know how votes are changing. So don't try to make up stories for your self consolation. No need to cry.

Its clear from the timeline video that Zoro was going to win. :cheers:

Only after realising that other fan bases started voting for Luffy. :milaugh:

Your MC can't even win on his own just like in the manga :holdthisl:
I feel sorry for you.........

coping must be very hard....

......no one during the voting period know about the number of votes polled to certain character everyday.....missed the logic as usual.....

it is okay man......

I told them yesterday xDxD
But they didn't want to believe me, because "that was no science" xDxD
I am sorry but what you told doesn't add anything...no one knows the number of votes polled until yesterday....all we know that character is trending in top 3 at that point of time.....

adding to that, Luffy was top 1 during mid term i.e. by the end of January and Luffy got massive surge in votes in first half of February and Zoro didn't gain much in the first half but there is a surge for Zoro in second half and Nami got massive surge in final week....so please stop...

Last edited:
I am sorry but what you told doesn't add anything...no one knows the number of votes polled until yesterday....all we know that character is trending in top 3 at that point of time.....

adding to that, Luffy was top 1 during mid term i.e. by the end of January and Luffy got massive surge in votes in first half of February and Zoro didn't gain much in the first half but there is a surge for Zoro in second half and Nami got massive surge in final week....so please stop...
We know the number of votes of every day.
And you're wrong.
Nami grow up since 12th February till 20-22, not the last week xDxd

We know the number of votes of every day.
And you're wrong.
Nami grow up since 12th February till 20-22, not the last week xDxd
Where was no of votes published everyday? you don't know how many votes polled everyday? we only know the top 3 hot characters everyday/hour....you don't even know number of points until yesterday they have announced the points of each character....