Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing because base

minks fought transformed Jack and Ashura was fucking up base Jack in a winning fight.

And Zoro is pushing him above mid diff, like he legit did in manga and has shown AP and speed to do so.

Idk what's wrong with admitting that when it has already happened. No one thinks Kaido loses or it's extreme diff or crazy stuff like that.
After the initial attack from Ashura, Jack started to win that fight. We even see Jack get the next cut on Ashura.

And if Pero shoots and takes down Marco like was foreshadowed,
Hehehe, like how it was IMPOSSIBLE for Marco to get past two Yonko commanders to get Zoro to the roof.

Because when Zoro literally said “I need a lift to the roof” and Oda in the very next panel throws Marco in front of Zoro, Oda was foing all that by accident. Its IMPOSSIBLE for Oda to be placing Marco exactly where the plot requires him

And now Zoro just happens to wake up and Happens to tell Sanji to go to the live floor and happens to be heavily injured and Marco happens to be the best healer on the island.

All this is an accident and Oda definitely doesnt know what he is doing... hehehe... three chapters... Three chapters and all this will finally be over

Lmao a few hours ? Are you forreal....he'd at best need a day with doing no moving at all.

And no Zunisha is far bigger than an Island. He'd destroy Onigashma with a swing. Hakai aint stronger
He’ll be done for a few hours.

Enough time to rest a bit, use CoC on Orochi to allow Momo and Hiyori to finish him

Enough time for Marco to heal up to use Phoenix flames on Zoro.

Marco will then say “you can’t fight yet. Your injuries will open again” To which Zoro will ignore and go fight anyways.

Fight with Kaido ends Zoro passes out again and stays unconscious for a few days.

Good thing because base

minks fought transformed Jack and Ashura was fucking up base Jack in a winning fight.

And Zoro is pushing him above mid diff, like he legit did in manga and has shown AP and speed to do so.

Idk what's wrong with admitting that when it has already happened. No one thinks Kaido loses or it's extreme diff or crazy stuff like that.
I don’t think landing one good attack is enough to make a fight a mid diff tho. You keep saying we saw Zoro push Kaido to a mid diff, but that’s just not a mid diff imo.

When I think of a mid diff, I think of like Smoker vs Vergo. And I don’t think Zoro can fight Kaido like that lol.

Luffy leaving Wano - Stronger than Beckman, weaker than an admiral

Zoro leaving Wano - Level of Beckman

Luffy EOS - Roger and Primebeard level

Zoro EOS - Kaido level
EoS Luffy should be way stronger than Roger or Primebeard. Even more so if there is a timeskip at the end for the epilogue. You have to remember that he's only 19 right now and is potentially already a top tier. Also, EoS Zoro should near or at Primebeard/Roger level imo.

Hehehe, like how it was IMPOSSIBLE for Marco to get past two Yonko commanders to get Zoro to the roof.

Because when Zoro literally said “I need a lift to the roof” and Oda in the very next panel throws Marco in front of Zoro, Oda was foing all that by accident. Its IMPOSSIBLE for Oda to be placing Marco exactly where the plot requires him

And now Zoro just happens to wake up and Happens to tell Sanji to go to the live floor and happens to be heavily injured and Marco happens to be the best healer on the island.

All this is an accident and Oda definitely doesnt know what he is doing... hehehe... three chapters... Three chapters and all this will finally be over
And when Sanji fights King will you just take your L or will you leave

I don’t think landing one good attack is enough to make a fight a mid diff tho. You keep saying we saw Zoro push Kaido to a mid diff, but that’s just not a mid diff imo.

When I think of a mid diff, I think of like Smoker vs Vergo. And I don’t think Zoro can fight Kaido like that lol.
Difficulty depends on level of damage. Time doesn't dictate it all the time. Brook's comment on Ryuuma vs Zoro fits this narrative perfectly.

If Kaido is blitzed and permanently hurt before Zoro goes out, that's mid diff.

Why are people yelling at me for headcanon but then literally saying things like this in their replies.
Okay then say for a FACT that Zoro will NOT fight King and will NOT use CoC.

since apparently you are only using facts, well, give me the factual statement along with the panels that proves your factual statement tht Zoro is NOT going to fight King.

This entire argument is about a post 1010 Zoro without injuries fighting Kaido. You for some reason believe this version of Zoro needs multiple weeks to use CoC as if fpr some reason you know for a FACT that Zoro wont just use it in his next fight in this arc.

EoS Luffy should be way stronger than Roger or Primebeard. Even more so if there is a timeskip at the end for the epilogue. You have to remember that he's only 19 right now and is potentially already a top tier. Also, EoS Zoro should near or at Primebeard/Roger level imo.
Here’s the thing, once Luffy becomes pirate king I don’t think he’ll become any stronger. If Strength is connected to Will. Then once everyone accomplishes what they want: Once Luffy becomes freest man on the sea, once Zoro becomes WSS, once Sanji becomes strong enough to protect everyone, once Usopp becomes a true brave warrior of the sea. They won’t get much stronger unless they have strong rivals to keep pushing them which right now they don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.