Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
How is this being incompetent he is taking care of his wounded crewmate and soon enough he will take down a calamity you are being too harsh. Sanji isn't the only character affected by Oda stalling

No scabbard is going to win any major battle in this arc. They're just here for buying time and stalling enemies. If Neko fights Perospero, he's going down
So you telling me my boy getting his next W?
:myman:
After probably helping against Marco, he also taking Neko would be indeed a great hype for Perospero.

I agree Neko and Inuarashi are set up to taking a lose. Pero and Jack going take the W.

How is this being incompetent he is taking care of his wounded crewmate and soon enough take down a calamity you are being too harsh. Sanji isn't the only character affected by Oda stalling
Dude, he did nothing all this time, he was running around and doing nothing. What are talking about? Nami, Choper, Franky, Ussop, Jinbe, Zoro, Luffy all of them have been heavily involved in fighting, all of them needed help in one way or another, and Sanji did nothing. Instead of having Big Mom pull that mother mode out of her ass, it would have been much better if Sanji did something useful and saved them.

People really saying that zoro can put up a fight against the current strongest in verse(that fought the 9 scrabbards plus the supernova and is still going to win the fight against luffy until Yamato comes) not counting that zoro strongest attack couldn’t even make kaido fall....when we know after this arc he is still going to fight Ben Beckham with extreme difficulty

zoro is strong but saying he’s going to give kaido high difficulty is a stretch... at best mid

next chapter probably we will see live floor condition, especially Marco vs King and Queen. (and Whopper)
Either that or Zeus/BM/Law/Kid/Nami/Ulti shit too.

Tons of setup still needs to be done, but we are NEARLY there with all the fight setups relatively speaking.

I really do hope the Act ends in 6 chapters (to equate 60 chapters for Act 3). That's enough time to set everything up on:

- Nami/Usopp's side with Ulti (and maybe P1)
- Have Law and Kid attack BM
- Have Sanji and Zoro join the fights on the performance floor and figure out whatever Drake, Chopper and Marco are doing for the rest of the arc, along with Apoo, Pero and the Numbers.

Then, maaaaaybe Oda dedicates a 30-40 chapter Act 4 for purely battles and taking out the enemy. And yes, I agree with others here already concerned by it: Oda cannot skip these fights and only show 1 shot moments. Granted I don't think he will, because there is nothing implying that the Executives will lose that way like Doflamingo's crew did.

It's far more important to show the Strawahts growing than the Straw Hat Fleet, hence why even in Dressrosa, Zoro, Usopp and Franky got far more interesting battle chapters than every other matchup that arc

I
WTF? So the entire point of Sanji doing nothing all this time was to get an order from Zoro!? I mean for fuck's sake Oda, how much you can hate Sanji, where does that hate come from..?
:seriously:
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
:gonope:
Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
:kriwhat:
I disagree on some things
But I agree with the running around
Sanji’s been absent since 1006, so 2 months waiting just to reveal he was still running???

Status
Not open for further replies.