Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji: ... I know! you don’t have to spell it out to me!!
Sanji: That aside, left with me, I’d have already dumped you off somewhere but...!!
Kawamatsu: Sangoro-dono!
Sanji: Oh! It’s you, Kappa!!
Sanji: So you lot are safe! That’s a relief!!
Sanji: Huh!? I was just headed over to check on Momonosuke!
Kawamatsu: Kin’emon has headed off to him so he’s in good hands!!
Zoro: if it’s somewhere that is need of help, then head to the Live Floor...
Zoro: *snores*
Sanji: Don’t just request something and dose off again you dolt!
Zoro: *snores*
???: Let’s hurry!!
???: The number of victims on our side are increasing!
WTF? So the entire point of Sanji doing nothing all this time was to get an order from Zoro!? I mean for fuck's sake Oda, how much you can hate Sanji, where does that hate come from..?
:seriously:
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
:gonope:
Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
:kriwhat:

I say that a guy under Jack, who expressed no desire to even challenge a calamity, can send Sanji flying and you say something about Raid Suit not boosting AP. Um okay lol, sucks for Sanji if true
Page One has a desire to become a calamity Too.

I literally said without boosters because he didn’t use It in his fight with page one. those were just his base abilities

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
WTF? So the entire point of Sanji doing nothing all this time was to get an order from Zoro!? I mean for fuck's sake Oda, how much you can hate Sanji, where does that hate come from..?
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had an iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
He actually told usopp to protect nami from page one too:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Where did he use them to fight page one? Odas always very particular showing off the boosters and he didn’t in this fight at all.
he was using the RS and thus the boosters too, to say that he turns them on and off for no reason at all is headcanon

He actually told usopp to protect nami from page one too:gokulaugh:

he was using the RS and thus the boosters too, to say that he turns them on and off for no reason at all is headcanon
Boosters do turn on and off... you can see them off in the manga.

Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
Sanji gets stronger when protecting people he cares for. His strength when protecting Zoro and his rivalry with Zoro will be worth it. Don’t worry Sanji will get his payoff soon.

Honestly i wouldn't be mad if SJ jumps in and tells Oda to hurry the fuck up. Wano is dragggging
I just want to see Robin and Sanji get some shine, but Sanji has been running in circles and the srubbards are taking all the panels what's worse is that the biggest arc dragger(onigashima dropping) hasn't even started

Lmao it makes me wonder about King's abilities though. Judging by Zoro's rooftop feats(momentarily blocking hakai, scarring hybrid Kaido), the fact he still has the Nidai+turning enma black plot and recent coc development, assuming Zoro gets healed by Marco(for as long as he doesn't do anything too reckless), King would probably need his own level of build-up, maybe starting from the moment his bounty will be revealed
He might show others things because zoro already know how to cut fire. So maybe something that will help Zoro in the future :)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Boosters do turn on and off... you can see them off in the manga.

Sanji gets stronger when protecting people he cares for. His strength when protecting Zoro and his rivalry with Zoro will be worth it. Don’t worry Sanji will get his payoff soon.
they're not off at that moment they're just not being used because he's not kicking

Status
Not open for further replies.