Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the zorotards on this server live sad lives?? First you shit on king and now that zkk came crashing in your face you want zoro to fight king. Yes oda ruin a yonko commander by making a weakened zoro beat them . Cos for us zorotards zoro is the mc and we don't care what the story says . You guys are ungrateful. I have never seen any fanbase like this before.
I mean, don't label every zoro fan in the same group lol. I've been ostracized by other Zoro fans here for continuing to suggest Zoro vs King the entire raid. I've also actively denied ZKK

Parallel to Oden vs Kaido where Kaido won because of the hostage? Luffy has already taken hostages before and Yamato is his hostage for Wano
I don't think that's the way which Luffy wants to deal with Kaido... Yamato is strong, and I think it will be necessary for Luffy's win. In human form she took out a Number (Luffy decided to use Gear 4th in order to do the same), and we don't know how much she is strong in hybrid, I think like a calamity. So I think she will not play the hostage part.

How is Zoro being shafted if he doesn't get a fight in the dome when he already showed off everything he has on the rooftop? If Zoro didn't use Asura already I'd be with you, but we saw Zoro's strength and he had his moments. Why would it be shafting him if he doesn't get a fight on top of that? What would that fight give us?
That's like saying Luffy's G4 right now is everything he's shown and thus can't grow or use some entirely new move against Kaido later on. If Oda didn't want Zoro to fight Kaido and instead fight King after, why would he ever show off everything he plans to show for Zoro on the roof?

3000 Worlds was Zoro's strongest move against Mihawk. It failed, and he never used it again until Oars. You guys need stop assuming Asura is an end all be all technique that signifies Zoro is "done". Oda can do whatever he wants and make Asura 2.0. He could have him not use it again and instead use other techniques.

Have an open mind, like I've been saying for 30 chapters already

Now that Komachiyu is unconscious, how is Tama going to get to the live floor and be safe?

Big Mom (In her Mother Mode) is going to carry her to safety.
Post automatically merged:

That's like saying Luffy's G4 right now is everything he's shown and thus can't grow or use some entirely new move against Kaido later on. If Oda didn't want Zoro to fight Kaido and instead fight King after, why would he ever show off everything he plans to show for Zoro on the roof?

3000 Worlds was Zoro's strongest move against Mihawk. It failed, and he never used it again until Oars. You guys need stop assuming Asura is an end all be all technique that signifies Zoro is "done". Oda can do whatever he wants and make Asura 2.0. He could have him not use it again and instead use other techniques.

Have an open mind, like I've been saying for 30 chapters already
Because Zoro said that was his best. If Zoro said, here's one of my secret techniques or something like that, I'd be fine, but he said this is his limit. It'd make no sense for Zoro to have anything above that after saying he doesn't have anything more...

I mean, you are looking at this way too narrow-mindedly. It's like when I told people repeatedly that the fight in the roof will eventually just end up being Luffy. I told people specifically to keep an open mind about Zoro eventually going back down and fighting someone else.

I was repeatedly shamed and made fun of for that idea, because people couldn't process "how" Zoro would be sent back down to do other shit or "how" Big Mom, Law, Kid and Killer would be as well.

Now I ask all of you to do the same shit again, stop asking "how" Zoro will recover as an impossibility and just expect it at this point. Oda isn't going to shaft one of the monster trio for the coming fights.

Doesn't mean it will like that permanently. Yes I expect Kawamatsu or Izo to help either initially. Then I expect them to not.
Unless marco have some other healing powers I dont know off less chopper have new medicine that can heal fast I dont see him fighting no one else, at less for 50 + chapters and remember white beard got stab shot and marco couldn't heal him:watchout:

Unless marco have some other healing powers I dont know off less chopper have new medicine that can heal fast I dont see him fighting no one else, at less for 50 + chapters and remember white beard got stab shot and marco couldn't heal him:watchout:
1. Marco healing other people didn't even exist back at Marineford. We only started to see it in 909

2. Whitebeard was sick and dying. Marco's powers only work based on peoples own ability to heal themselves, he just accelerates the process. This is explained in 909.

Like I said, stop trying to "logic" your way through it and just assume it will happen at this point. Zoro isn't going to be like this the entire raid. The extent of the fight on the rooftop, especially since it happened before the fights below, already proves he will fight more.

This is like saying it was impossible to comprehend the Mink kings using Sulong, their strongest technique, losing to Kaido, and not being able to get up and resume fighting later on.

Oda WILL have Zoro fight again

Marco healing isn't instant fix when he uses on people. It helps some but if Zoro going to be fighting its like putting a bandaid 9n a huge ass scar.
It could be a similar situation to how Ivankov used tension hormones on Luffy, it just allowed him to ignore the damage he had already, 3 times over.

Marco's powers could accelerate his healing for a few chapters, and he may just be good "enough" to fight again

I don't think that's the way which Luffy wants to deal with Kaido... Yamato is strong, and I think it will be necessary for Luffy's win. In human form she took out a Number (Luffy decided to use Gear 4th in order to do the same), and we don't know how much she is strong in hybrid, I think like a calamity. So I think she will not play the hostage part.
Yamato is flying 6 tier

I mean, don't label every zoro fan in the same group lol. I've been ostracized by other Zoro fans here for continuing to suggest Zoro vs King the entire raid. I've also actively denied ZKK
Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen could have happened before the rooftop but not anymore.
Zoro already shown his strongest attacks, Oda isn't going to repeat it.
He's is killing Orochi, that's what his entire Wano arc with Hiyori and Yasuie has been leading to.

Wait what you mean he not going to fight anybody else? You know he getting back up and getting more feats and getting more powerup right. Wait you think Zoro done for the arc? If so lets do this avatar Bet

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen could have happened before the rooftop but not anymore.
Zoro is killing Orochi, that's what his entire Wano arc with Hiyori and Yasuie has been leading to.
No guys. Just stop. They are going to the performance floor. Stop trying to "logic" your way through this one.

It "could" have happened before and it didn't. Like i said, Inu used sulong, defeated Jack, lost to Kaido, and is now fighting Jack again. Literally used his strongest technique and defeated a YC and is back fighting the same YC after.

Stop making up rules to prevent Zoro from being involved in commander fights. Oda can just make up more techniques for Zoro. Asura is something that gets barely used anyway

He's is killing Orochi, that's what his entire Wano arc with Hiyori and Yasuie has been leading to.
Zoro about strength not neg diff a fodder. Zoro last feat in this arc won't be fodder orochi. He might help hyori/ Momodo it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.