[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he investigate as such? There’s nothing in the role sheet that implies we’d show up as guilty, so if any bussing has happened, it’s been done without my knowledge. Why are you voting for yourself if you sus me and think Marimo’s flip is worth seeing?
its ability related
juliet said gambit investigated guilty
i dont think anyone would come out and defend an outted scum so am not town clearing anyone for voting gambit.

voting you if you arent getting lynched is a wasted vote
larimo also does not need all our votes to get lynched.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its ability related
juliet said gambit investigated guilty
i dont think anyone would come out and defend an outted scum so am not town clearing anyone for voting gambit.

voting you if you arent getting lynched is a wasted vote
larimo also does not need all our votes to get lynched.
Go back and see how fast I voted for Gambit after Juliet’s announcement; it happened super early in the phase, when there was more than ample time for scum to possibly save him or at least sow doubt with Juliet’s results. Nothing was set in stone, so explain why you think another scum would immediately throw their guy under the bus when it wasn’t absolutely necessary. Do you think I’m playing some galaxy brain method wherein I help eliminate mafia just so I can be the last man standing? I’m not saying you have to vote me to prove your townieness (I assure you my lynch would have the opposite of the intended effect) or even go after Marimo, I just want you to clarify why you think people voting for scum makes them look suspicious.
Post automatically merged:

she said he investigated innocent
yes
but there are redirects
immunities
certain things we cant leave out.
:lawsigh:
Vote Lynch Marimo, my (apparent) scum teammate who I want to die because it’ll somehow help me win according to LC @Dragomir

Go back and see how fast I voted for Gambit after Juliet’s announcement; it happened super early in the phase, when there was more than ample time for scum to possibly save him or at least sow doubt with Juliet’s results. Nothing was set in stone, so explain why you think another scum would immediately throw their guy under the bus when it wasn’t absolutely necessary. Do you think I’m playing some galaxy brain method wherein I help eliminate mafia just so I can be the last man standing? I’m not saying you have to vote me to prove your townieness (I assure you my lynch would have the opposite of the intended effect) or even go after Marimo, I just want you to clarify why you think people voting for scum makes them look suspicious.
" I just want you to clarify why you think people voting for scum makes them look suspicious."
no its not voting for scum thats decisive here
its how they are voted
the first two votes by bleak were bandwagoned
his vote on nat
he changed to that just before drago locked the votes .

if I was to townclear everyone based on who voted for scum
then I would find a hard time picking out anything
am looking a lot deeper than that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
" I just want you to clarify why you think people voting for scum makes them look suspicious."
no its not voting for scum thats decisive here
its how they are voted
the first two votes by bleak were bandwagoned
his vote on nat
he changed to that just before drago locked the votes .

if I was to townclear everyone based on who voted for scum
then I would find a hard time picking out anything
am looking a lot deeper than that.
Plumb whatever depths you please, you’re leaving plenty of breadcrumbs for whoever chooses to follow you into oblivion. Bleak’s a new player and I’m a disinterested participant, so I get why you think there’s a fire attached to these puffs of smoke, but at a certain point, you gotta put stock in me if I’m consistently voting to lynch scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.