[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Drago talked for awhile earlier today because he wanted some feedback, he already knew before he spoke with me that his experiments weren't that great. I see no reason to really to hound him on it.

Though imo. Mafia needs to learn to have more game presence in the thread, they were given such a great handicapped they needed absolutely zero game presence to win. :few:
town also needs to learn how to play without claiming unnecessarily
why did you claim you were gaara unprovoked.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Exageration, no townie died D1, 1 died D2, 2 Died D3 and 2 died now.
because our abilities were actually working we could roleblock u guys n stuff

u have no idea how terrible scum play was this game

im pretty kekmalding that scum is allowed to win playing like that

but w.e lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
Half of scum was inactive, i had to leave because of my game. You're right.
But we shouldn't just let town claim and shit and not have it be punished.
The punishment was far overkill.

Like I explained to drago. People don't seem to even need how to play scum. They don't even learn to fake claim because they can scream oh no claiming is bad, they need zero presence in the game. Like there is no need for actual scum skills.

I understand punishing claims but not in this way.

sorry ddint see

my bad then

imma go to studying, yall have fun
Good luck.

@Dragomir don't beat yourself up too much with this. It was fun overall, and this game got me into Naruto lmao.

I started watching Naruto shippuden :gokulaugh:

You're okay man, this idea is fine and it just needs some fixes. But overall nothing too broken about it.

Just 2 characters imo, Kisame and Sasori.

Especially the later should have had some limitations on the control part.

I could control someone during the day and at night and use their roles in conjunction, every single night.

Its kinda broken imo.

Zemmi

GodMommie
town also needs to learn how to play without claiming unnecessarily
why did you claim you were gaara unprovoked.
I explained this over and over.

I had only x shot abilities, they were only good if scum actually visited. I didn't want to waste them so i wanted to ensure scum would visit me. It had nothing to do with Usopp why I claimed.

D

Dragomir

i want u to come here
and play this game drago

play this fken game where my actions hit scum 3 out of 4 days and doesnt do anything cuz they r immune to it

and we have 2-3 townies dying each night LOL
The only scum who was immune to your actions was Kakuzu and he wasn't necessarily immune to them entirely. With the exception of the night that you role-crushed Nat, you were blocked on those nights where your action failed.

like if mafia played better on the thread

this game could end by day 2-3
Well mafia was afk.
The punishment was far overkill.

Like I explained to drago. People don't seem to even need how to play scum. They don't even learn to fake claim because they can scream oh no claiming is bad, they need zero presence in the game. Like there is no need for actual scum skills.

I understand punishing claims but not in this way.
I was going to claim Minato and all that but when i agree that the rest of mafia was far too inactive for my taste. It is what it is, im sure Drago learned and will make an even better game next time.

I explained this over and over.

I had only x shot abilities, they were only good if scum actually visited. I didn't want to waste them so i wanted to ensure scum would visit me. It had nothing to do with Usopp why I claimed.
in a game where it was advised not to
it was a brave but an unfortunate move.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well mafia was afk.

I was going to claim Minato and all that but when i agree that the rest of mafia was far too inactive for my taste. It is what it is, im sure Drago learned and will make an even better game next time.
That is one thing I can say about Drago he always tries to learn to do better, that is why he asks for feedback and he has always been like that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well mafia was afk.

they werent afk, they got straight up outplayed day 1 to 3

We had barely any info. All Nat and me could do was rolecrush and destroy abilities. That‘s 2 not so useful scum roles. Punishing claiming was the right thing. The entire premise even made it harder for us because claiming stuck out and fake claims are the only way to show the rest of our team who we were. You guys were strong enough, Town would have steamrolled without the Marimo lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.