[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
like if mafia played better on the thread

this game could end by day 2-3
I do think mafia was OP, but town definitely could have played better towards the end. To be fair, the guy playing my role was AFK for days; as soon as I subbed in I think town should have asked me a bunch of questions instead of ignoring me. But the Flower lynch was very bad.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway i dont think any scum deserves mvp honestly

maybe u guys played the night actions well

but none of u deserves thread mvp forrealz

maybe nat or lanji

as for town, its beta or midnight for me. they did pretty well this game. respect
they r pretty underrated and actually were so easy to town read. they played for their wincon and raised good points entire game

overall loved town's play this game. one of the best in ages

@Zem @Go D. Usopp ™ If Marimo didn't get Lynched then Mel wouldn't have had access to the Double Kill, and if you guys used your brains for a split second you woulld have understood immediately that there were 6 scum.

There is 0 reason for there to be fake scum roles, no one is gonna claim that.

The fake roles were in town.

And yet you fell sheepishly for Flower's trap.

Your fault.

If you Lynched Lanji or Mel instead of ending phase so fast then you guys would've won.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do think mafia was OP, but town definitely could have played better towards the end. To be fair, the guy playing my role was AFK for days; as soon as I subbed in I think town should have asked me a bunch of questions instead of ignoring me. But the Flower lynch was very bad.
we have 4 days of mafia lynches lol

how much better u want us to play?

flower lynch was bad? how do we know that shes immune to lynch? how do we know there r 6 mafia in this game size?

u were next in line if game didnt end after flower

let me be clear with u melon

we werent ignoring u, but we have soooooooooooo many scums to lynch u have to wait in line

D

Dragomir

You are Kisame Hoshigaki!

[Active - Water Clone] - If Kisame has been voted up, he may create a water clone for each and every vote he has on his head at night. He may have these clones perform his other abilities for him, bypassing tracker and watcher results, as well as debuffs and role-blocks. One clone per ability. This action happens first in the order of actions. His clones reset to 0 at the start of each day.

[Active - Water Prison] - Kisame may create a water prison around his target, jail keeping them for that night. They will be unable to perform an action and visits on them will fail.

[Active - Five Feeding Sharks] - Summoning five sharks from each finger, Kisame may send this shiver of sharks at his target to destroy the next action that they perform.
--- [Messenger Shark] - Kisame may relay a shark to a target and send them one message.

[Active - Samehada] - Using his giant sentient sword, Kisame may absorb the chakra of his target, learning their full role and stealing one random ability as a result. This can only work on role-claimed targets, however. He won't be able to use the ability stolen but instead, it's for his [Regeneration]. There is no limit to how many players he can target with this.
--- [Regeneration] - Kisame is able to use the chakra he stole and regenerate from attacks with it. After stealing one ability, he can survive one role crush. After stealing two, he can survive a kill. After 3 or more, he may survive a super-kill but it will have him role-crushed for a cycle.
--- [Fusion] - After stealing 3 abilities, Kisame may fuse with Samehada. In this form, he can super-kill a player but only when performing the faction kill.

Once Kisame has used up the chakra for [Regeneration] or [Fusion], the abilities will return to the original user. This will also happen if he is killed.

[Samehada] cannot be destroyed.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Akatsuki.​

You are Sasori!
[Passive - Puppet Body] - Sasori has turned his personal body into a puppet, altering it completely. If night-killed, his role will be janitored.

[Passive - Hiruko] - As one of Sasori's favorite puppets, he has hidden inside of it and only a few people are aware that this is not his true form. Sasori will survive the first attack on him in the game. This ability and its subset will be destroyed if that happens.
--- [Poison Coated Weapons] - The first player to target him using a negative action each cycle will be poisoned. During the next night, their actions will have the opposite effect of what it's supposed to do. On the second night, the player will die. The player will be notified of being poisoned. Medical Ninjas will not be poisoned. Sasori may cancel the poisoning at any time.

[Active - Human Puppets] - Sasori may use a dead player's body and turn it into a puppet, allowing him to use their abilities for that night. He may not use the same body twice in the game.
--- [Master Puppeteer] - It's possible for Sasori to target living players as well. During the day phase, he may target a player to learn their role and control it the following night. However, this may only be used on flavor-claimed players.

[Master Puppeteer] cannot be destroyed.

[Conditional Active - Third Kazekage] - If [Hiruko] has been destroyed, Sasori may then use his next favorite puppet, the Third Kazekage. At night, Sasori may target a player using the Third Kazekage's magnet release: iron sand technique to paralyze the player. The target will be permanently role-crushed.

You are Hidan!
[Passive - Zombie Combo] - Even with their flawless teamwork, Kakuzu and Hidan hate each other's guts and always fight amongst themselves. At least once per day phase, both teammates must be rude to each other. This ability will be redacted upon their deaths in order to not have town discover the other through this passive.

[Passive - Immortal] - Being pretty much immortal, Kakuzu can survive one lynch.

[Active - Draw Blood but no Fatality] - Using his triple-bladed scythe, Hidan strikes his opponents in an attempt to draw out blood but not actually kill them. His targets will have a random ability be destroyed.
--- [Living Voodoo Doll] - After drawing blood using his triple-bladed scythe, Hidan will prepare a ritual where at the end he takes the appearance of Grim Reaper. This ritual will take one day phase to complete. During the night after, whatever actions occur on Hidan will also occur on his target. If Hidan's target is innocent and he is investigated that night, then he will investigate innocent as well. Super-kills will bypass this. If Hidan is role-crushed then this curse will go away. The ritual lasts for one night.
--- [Permanent Ritual] - If Hidan targets a player who has claimed, be it flavor or role, then the ritual will never go away no matter what even if role-crushed. He will also bypass the drawback of having to wait for one phase to complete the ritual. It will occur immediately that night. The ritual will last forever as long as Hidan doesn't change targets.

[Permanent Ritual] cannot be destroyed.

Here are the three remaining mafia @Go D. Usopp ™

Emil

Certified Memelord
think about it

we would need atleast 7 DAYS to lynch all scum

by that time they will wipe us completely

our best bet was vig shots which could all be:
1. redirected
2. too weak to kill mafia
3. kills the user (my kill)

ya no way

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zem @Go D. Usopp ™ If Marimo didn't get Lynched then Mel wouldn't have had access to the Double Kill, and if you guys used your brains for a split second you woulld have understood immediately that there were 6 scum.

There is 0 reason for there to be fake scum roles, no one is gonna claim that.

The fake roles were in town.

And yet you fell sheepishly for Flower's trap.

Your fault.

If you Lynched Lanji or Mel instead of ending phase so fast then you guys would've won.
I did say there was six scums and I was almost certain of it because of how Nat's ability was wrote but I was wrote off for the most part.

I did save Marimo the first time he was up for lynch against Gambit, but the 2nd I was iffy on it already but it wouldn't have done no good anyways if I had lived because once Marimo would have flipped town I would have been pushing for a Usopp lynch hard because of him wanting to lynch Marimo over Gambit.

we have 4 days of mafia lynches lol

how much better u want us to play?

flower lynch was bad? how do we know that shes immune to lynch? how do we know there r 6 mafia in this game size?

u were next in line if game didnt end after flower

let me be clear with u melon

we werent ignoring u, but we have soooooooooooo many scums to lynch u have to wait in line
Then that's on you bro.

Use your brain dude, this is an open setup with no bastard mechanics.

There is 6 scum, Drago spelled it out for you.
So when Flower was asking to be Lynched there were 2 left. Or atleast assume there are more, heck there were 2 kills that night, and you know damn well no townie did that.

You turned off your brain and Lynched Flower, your fault.

Being salty about it is kinda lame on your part bro, admit fault.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did say there was six scums and I was almost certain of it because of how Nat's ability was wrote but I was wrote off for the most part.

I did save Marimo the first time he was up for lynch against Gambit, but the 2nd I was iffy on it already but it wouldn't have done no good anyways if I had lived because once Marimo would have flipped town I would have been pushing for a Usopp lynch hard because of him wanting to lynch Marimo over Gambit.
doesnt matter zem even if we didnt lynch marimo we still lose

we had no chance

zero

none

absolutely lost game from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.