[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im a hella competitive player even with all the trolling so sht like this does kinda annoy me a bit

so imma take a break

sorry :((

I did say there was six scums and I was almost certain of it because of how Nat's ability was wrote but I was wrote off for the most part.

I did save Marimo the first time he was up for lynch against Gambit, but the 2nd I was iffy on it already but it wouldn't have done no good anyways if I had lived because once Marimo would have flipped town I would have been pushing for a Usopp lynch hard because of him wanting to lynch Marimo over Gambit.
Its alright, Usopp played badly this game imo. T-pein was carrying, but he will never admit that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Horrible scum play.

Zem and Midnight claim D1, solidifying Town pool.

Multiple people hinting at their roles D1.

Fuck outta here.
name them

go read the thread and give me the names of every1 flavor hinting

if u can bring me more than 4 i will stop talking in this thread right away

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
flower lynch was bad? how do we know that shes immune to lynch? how do we know there r 6 mafia in this game size?
She's immune because she was begging to get lynched when there was 3 mafia left, in a 3v4. I don't think she'd game throw like that, on the contrary of course she'd try to get lynched to stall for night phase. I think town failed to realize how close the numbers were. And the 6 mafia was written in OP.

u were next in line if game didnt end after flower
This is where I think the problem lied. OK so you caught Flower, who admitted to being scum. Why end day phase? Why not question and put pressure someone who you know absolutely nothing about, like me? Ending dayphase early destroyed the opportunity for town to see scums crack under the pressure, and make up their minds about night actions.

let me be clear with u melon

we werent ignoring u, but we have soooooooooooo many scums to lynch u have to wait in line
Unfortunately due to the nature of the game, Flower was the weakest one. I don't blame you, you couldn't have known, and I agree that mafia was broken. But that's why y'all should have put pressure on me or Lanji, since you were so sure about the others being town. Make it known to all the players so they can plan accordingly at night or have a better lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cop/Invest can instead find a way to communicate their results without saying them, like in a no claim game. But you can say more without outright stating what you did.

yes go tell champs rn hey guys cop doctor and vig cant claim their actions or they will get quadra killed

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir this is how this game feels

You know how light needs to write the name of a player in the deathnote to kills them?

here, light just needs to write "doctor" and all doctors die

:suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Anyways what is done is done. Everyone has learned things, games will get better. Players will improve ect.

Will be taking another short break from playing for a bit while I'm still trying to get better (or maybe just chop off my leg lol).

It was fun playing with all of you. Thank you @Dragomir for the game, glad I was able to play.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There was Kvothe,Midnight,Zem, and also You with your Kakashi BS, there was Light too.
we didnt hint flavor whattt

heck midnight thought im obito or sasuke

its only zem, mango, midnight that actually flavor claimed. and only queen hard flavor hinted sasuke.
dont think anyone else hard flavor hinted or claimed

maybe beta did a very soft soft shikamaru hint but it rly wasnt. it was ppl reading it that way as shikamaru being a possible day redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.