[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think action claims should be punishable either but mafia will definitely go after the person that's going to action claim.

I personally hate flavor claiming so I'm with you there.
u can punish action claims with rolecrushing, i think that was cool
nat's heart steal ability was pretty good tbh

but u have to be mindful that this is a 6-13 setup and we r getting action claiming punished by losing our lives

its insane

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Because Usopp is pissing me off, he always acts self righteous as if he can do no wrong.

I admit we were OP but this dude doesn't want to admit his mistakes.

That sucks bro, i didn't do anything to you btw.
Hey I get it lmao. I was just saying, bro.

In the end I was just kinda taking the sidelines this game, tbh I don't have all the skillsets needed to be strong in the threadgame.
I get easily lost. But it seems that my gut feelings have been right many times now..
I mean, I guessed Lind was scum before the game had even begun. (father still within me I guess)

Claiming in Drago games is just bad. Remember this when you play another game from him.

For this setup, just look at the abilities we couldn‘t have used without your claim fiesta. It‘s a clear steamroll for Town. Listen to the rules next time, This simple.

:gokulaugh:

Honestly it's funny. I get it though, it's hard to hear a win gotten wasn't really earned. The same happens when mafia is told you only won because town played like shit. In this case town didn't even really play bad.
Nope, we earned it. Just because you guys don't feel like we did doesn't make it unnearned.

We earned it.

Were we strong ? Sure, but we were also splintered and our power roles took a long time to get online.
We could hit each other with abilities at night.

We also were suffering a 3 consecutive day of Lynches, and we turned it around.

Marimo was painfully town, his IDGAF attitude is his town meta btw.

And Flower was baiting you guys so damn hard when it was obvious there was more scum left but everyone somehow decided that only 1 was left.

So yes, we earned it.

Did we earn it in a dirty way? Yes, but its still an earned win.

Hey I get it lmao. I was just saying, bro.

In the end I was just kinda taking the sidelines this game, tbh I don't have all the skillsets needed to be strong in the threadgame.
I get easily lost. But it seems that my gut feelings have been right many times now..
I mean, I guessed Lind was scum before the game had even begun. (father still within me I guess)
I saw that, Father too strong tbh.

Ill follow your gut from now on <3

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because Usopp is pissing me off, he always acts self righteous as if he can do no wrong.

I admit we were OP but this dude doesn't want to admit his mistakes.

That sucks bro, i didn't do anything to you btw.
what were my mistakes tho?

i lynched marimo?

im sorry, what else u want from me? i lose an entire game for one mislynch?

my night actions were decent, my thread play was decent, lead town decently to 3 scum lynches and formed solid town pool

and now ur blaming me for the loss

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nope, we earned it. Just because you guys don't feel like we did doesn't make it unnearned.

We earned it.

Were we strong ? Sure, but we were also splintered and our power roles took a long time to get online.
We could hit each other with abilities at night.

We also were suffering a 3 consecutive day of Lynches, and we turned it around.

Marimo was painfully town, his IDGAF attitude is his town meta btw.

And Flower was baiting you guys so damn hard when it was obvious there was more scum left but everyone somehow decided that only 1 was left.

So yes, we earned it.

Did we earn it in a dirty way? Yes, but its still an earned win.
I said what I said.

Planned on leaving it with my post thanking Dragomir but watching the discussion it has to be said watching how you guys are responding to people who have the right to be upset when they entered a game where their chances to win was slim to none.

Emil

Certified Memelord
am i wrong for thinking this game would not be this bonkers?

am i wrong for not thinking we will be dealing with 4 mafia?

do u magically expect me to think we r dealing with 6 mafia that r separate but share wincon?

who do u think i am? im just a town player with roleblock

im not fken jesus

Emil

Certified Memelord
and its not even that we r doing bad

we got u guys

we lynched u guys 4 out of 5 days

and u have the audacity to come and say we played bad

actually fk off

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Claiming in Drago games is just bad. Remember this when you play another game from him.

For this setup, just look at the abilities we couldn‘t have used without your claim fiesta. It‘s a clear steamroll for Town. Listen to the rules next time, This simple.
I mean.. the rules was that claiming was allowed lmao. Just not recommended :kayneshrug:
TBH I thought when I saw the Itachi flip that he was the only one to take advantage of claims, I didn't think that there were more roles with the same power to take advantage of claims.
That's entirely on me though, I got ultra vanilla'd from it.
Perma RCd and then got both my active and passive stolen, lmao

So much overreaction here. You do realize that you’re literally down playing Mafia’s night actions. No, we chose the right targets, we chose the right time to use our abilities and we were even lucky that some of it went exactly as we wanted.

I wanted Kvothe or Usopp our Night 1. Nat convinced me otherwise, she got caught, but killing Tsunade was a big bonus. You lucked Itachi ffs on day 1. We had to be careful right after that. I hinted my character so that other scum out there would know not to friendly fire. We had abilities to destroy our own teammates abilities, we literally never targeted our teammates and that enabled us to have such productive nights.

Town played well day 1, and day 2, day 3 onwards it’s like players just stopped using their heads and kept tunneling because they thought they would keep hitting scum. Like no scum ever flipped with a different wincon or color. Assuming it’s a multiball even after that was just bad.

Our kills were aimed at the perfect players at the perfect timing. If you’re saying town had the better thread play, mafia had much better night actions and after day 2, our thread play became much better as well.
Yes we had the potential to fuck ourselves badly, Town made out job easier with them confirming each other. There was some luck involved too.

And yeah 3 scum turned out same faction and people were still thinking there might be a multiball like hello?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Meh I’m done here.

Congrats to my team. I hope I can be scum with all of you and this time in a proper chat. I feel like we would have had a lot of fun in the chat together.

That was my only regret this game. I wanted to be in a chat with all of you, but it never happened. I’m happy we won together though.

GG everyone.

and its not even that we r doing bad

we got u guys

we lynched u guys 4 out of 5 days

and u have the audacity to come and say we played bad

actually fk off
Dude,

Lynching Marimo

And Lynching Flower.

And trying to move away from TAC.

Tunneling Zem and Marimo for half the game.

Sheesh, i said you didn't play perfect. Not that you played bad.

And you did make mistakes, but you will never admit that because you're a self righteous prick.

Meh I’m done here.

Congrats to my team. I hope I can be scum with all of you and this time in a proper chat. I feel like we would have had a lot of fun in the chat together.

That was my only regret this game. I wanted to be in a chat with all of you, but it never happened. I’m happy we won together though.

GG everyone.
Yeah kinda bummed me out, i was mostly alone cause Gambit was very busy. And i justed subbed out lmao.

Dude,

Lynching Marimo

And Lynching Flower.

And trying to move away from TAC.

Tunneling Zem and Marimo for half the game.

Sheesh, i said you didn't play perfect. Not that you played bad.

And you did make mistakes, but you will never admit that because you're a self righteous prick.
it's easy for you to insult usopp like this when you didn't do anything and then subbed out
chill

Status
Not open for further replies.