Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you guys think that Queen's acknowledgment about Judge and the Vinsmokes is going to play out with Sanji? I can't see it being a major reason for Sanji to fight Queen, if Queen trashtalks Judge and Germa, Sanji wont bother anyway, Queen would need to piss Sanji off very precisely, like MAYBE saying he is a failure but he would need to praise Judge at the same time, i can't see Sanji getting pissed with someone calling him a failure (cuz he doesn't care at all, he doesn't like being called Vinsmoke or Germa only), and i think Queen is smart enough to know that you don't need to be genetically modified to be strong by any means, just how Sanji already is stronger than his siblings. So Sanji would need to be called Germa + Queen must praise Judge, that would piss Sanji off and it's the only way i could see them fighting.

But if this happen would be kinda lame, wouldn't it? Im hoping that Queen's connection with Judge shows to be something more relevant, that actually adds to the story overall, something about the Government, lineage factor or even the Beast Pirates itself (which includes Queen, King and Kaido obviously). I mean, he is a scientist, right? His major role on knowing Judge is to piss Sanji off (god knows how) and have a fight against him? :lusalty: Thats why Sanji vs King is not just better but more plausible in my opinion

How do you guys think that Queen's acknowledgment about Judge and the Vinsmokes is going to play out with Sanji? I can't see it being a major reason for Sanji to fight Queen, if Queen trashtalks Judge and Germa, Sanji wont bother anyway, Queen would need to piss Sanji off very precisely, like MAYBE saying he is a failure but he would need to praise Judge at the same time, i can't see Sanji getting pissed with someone calling him a failure (cuz he doesn't care at all, he doesn't like being called Vinsmoke or Germa only), and i think Queen is smart enough to know that you don't need to be genetically modified to be strong by any means, just how Sanji already is stronger than his siblings. So Sanji would need to be called Germa + Queen must praise Judge, that would piss Sanji off and it's the only way i could see them fighting.

But if this happen would be kinda lame, wouldn't it? Im hoping that Queen's connection with Judge shows to be something more relevant, that actually adds to the story overall, something about the Government, lineage factor or even the Beast Pirates itself (which includes Queen, King and Kaido obviously). I mean, he is a scientist, right? His major role on knowing Judge is to piss Sanji off and have a fight against him? :lusalty: Thats why Sanji vs King is not just better but more plausible in my opinion
Sanji won't fight Queen for anything to do with Germa.

- Queen praises Judge....Sanji wont care
- Queen hates Judge...... Sanji wont care
- Queen calls him a failure ( if he even knows that).....Sanji wont care

Sanji has bigger issues to worry about this raid then Queen talking about the Vinsmokes. If Sanji cared about the Vinsmokes so much, that he'd fight someone over it. He'd have fucking demolished the entire family in WCI. The shit they did to him in WCI, such as threatening Zeff, beating him up, beating Cossete up, calling him a failure at the end. Yet he still never fought them in the end. And instead saved them. It makes no sense for him to just only shout at them in WCI, then completely fight someone over them in this arc. Most especially when there is bigger stakes and things at hand.

Frankly the only way Sanji were to ever fight Queen, would be because of him hurting Chopper. However he's been shown with tremendous set-up of saving Kinemon/Momo, and them being his biggest concerns. Literally abandoning Nami for them.

With how everything is set-up....Sanji vs Queen doesnt make sense, unless Queen chases after Momo and Kinemon. Which wont happen. He's shown no interest in them at all.

--------------------

If Queen and Sanji were to have an interaction, it wont be a fight. It's either an exchange of Sanji ignoring him if he mentions Judge. Or it would be at the end of the arc, when Queen is captured and is in chains. And he shares some info about Judge.

Queen is fighting Big Mom in my eyes anyways.

- Tama wants to go to the Live Performance floor.....Fact
- Big Mom wont abandon Tama from now on.....Fact
- Komachiyo is down....and someone needs to take Tama there.....Fact
- Queen will take down Chopper....and Chopper is Tama's friend.....Fact
- If Tama wants Big Mom to fight Queen to save Chopper.....Big Mom will do it.....Fact
- There is already set-up of Big Mom turning the Brachio Tank into an Hybrid form.....Fact
- Big Mom has already taken down a Beast Pirate....Fact
- Big Mom will carry on taking down Beast Pirates....and is pretty much a traitor at this point....Fact
- Nami called Big Mom a Goddess....showing that she is useful to the allaince....Fact
- Nami attacking Ulti for Tama....may make Big Mom respect Nami.....Fact

Sanji vs Queen was only an option because of Marco imo.

Now there are multiple people who could take on Queen in general and it doesn't help that Perospero has his eyes on Marco.

King vs Sanji is the only option. That fight will be legendary.
Yeah, the only thing holding back the Sanji vs King possibility is Marco, i feel he is going to get wrecked and kinda used as a hypetool for the Calamities, in order to other characters like Sanji ending up getting the shine