Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so fucking done with arc. Nothing is being accomplished. Man I can't wait for it to take like 20 chapters for Luffy to get back up to fight Kaido, that's exciting right? Should Usopp & Nami finally have good fights? Nah let's just have Big Mom KO both Page One & Ulti because she's dumb.

So what happened when Kizaru fought Rayleigh?
Who got stopped in their tracks?
Deflecting as always. Why don't you stand behind your words. Where was his defeat ? Post it.

I can make it easy for you. State you've been spouting shit and we're through this. Your deflecting tactic may work on users with the mental capabilities of Seraphoenix, but that's just a minority.

i said it didnt do anything significant to kaido
which luffy himself admitted by saying his hits were too shallow
learn how to read
yeah yeah, Luffy is < Zoro. Making Kaido cough up blood multiple times and putting him to his knees is still considered as "no damage" then you are trying to imply that only sword cuts can deal damage to Kaido. Good luck with that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yeah yeah, Luffy is < Zoro. Making Kaido cough up blood multiple times and putting him to his knees is still considered as "no damage" then you are trying to imply that only sword cuts can deal damage to Kaido. Good luck with that.
A wound that lasts forever > hits that are too shallow

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

FS, ACOA, Versatility, DOFLAMINGO and LARINES POWER SCALING. KAIDO and BM did not praise Luffy's FS, to be honest he was treated like garbage, from the beginning, in the first blow that KAIDO performed, he hit Luffy with his eyes exploding from using FS.
ACOA another shit treated as trash by KAIDO, superficial G4 ACOA. ADCOC started being exaggerated by KAIDO, because only the strongest use it, luffy used it, KAIDO the second later he put luffy to suck.

While we are arguing that Admiral X has ACOA, which has already proved useless in KAIDO, ADCOC is failing.:gokulaugh:Then we will be discussing whether Admiral X has the protagonism of Luffy.

Deflecting as always. Why don't you stand behind your words. Where was his defeat ? Post it.

I can make it easy for you. State you've been spouting shit and we're through this. Your deflecting tactic may work on users with the mental capabilities of Seraphoenix, but that's just a minority.
Just answer my questions.simple
Waht happened when Ray and Kizaru fought?
Who got stopped in their tracks?

Boi, look at all these salty Luffy haters man.:kobeha:They're saying Zoro > Luffy because Luffy got KO'd in minutes.:ronalugh:As if Zoro did any better.

Luffy at least knocked Kaido down in base form.

While Asura Zoro couldn't.

And Zoro said this.

And Zoro only created a scar for Kaido like he promises.

Zoro also said Luffy will beat Kaido as well. Better treat Zoro's words like a gospel lol.

And of course Luffy will be the ONE that beat Kaido in a 1v1 just like how he beat Katakuri.

"But but Luffy got two power-ups, Luffy got knocked out 3 times, Luffy without Zoro loses in second, etc."

Luffy has been fighting Kaido for at least 20 minutes.

Luffy also loses to Crocodile and Lucci at first but still beat them later.

Know your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.