Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My respect for Shanks keeps growing each passing week. The fact that a one armed Shanks stopped an unreasonable monster like Kaido from going to MF is sending me:crazwhat:At one point, I really thought Doflamingo could put Shanks in a blender :wellwell:
Shanks is 5 moves ahead in chess while everyone else is learning checkers, he maximized his haki concentration by reducing his number of limbs only canon Shiki could face that madman.

Thank god Ultimate got defeated by Big Mom and not Nami. It would have been a huge asspull. I am so happy to read that.
I hope Robin and Brooke gets defeated by Maria and Franky losing to Sasaki. I feel like Oda heavily trying to shine the low tier members of the Straw Hats

Luffy Punched Dragon Kaido with Elephant Gun ---> Luffy can Fight Kaido ---> Reality = Kaido One-Shot Him
Luffy Punched Kaido with Red Roc ---> Luffy can Fight Kaido ---> Reality = Kaido One-Shot Him
Luffy Punched Kaido with CoC Attack ---> Luffy can Fight Kaido ---> Reality = Kaido Off-Panel Him

So when will you people Learn?
Ofc Luffy will return & won't stop trying again against Kaido but it's obvious Luffy cannot Defeat Kaido alone.
He literally Upgraded his CoO, Upgraded his CoA (Twice), Upgraded his CoC, Used Gear 4 & seems to have gotten more Muscular ... etc
And yet he couldn't do anything against Kaido!

Oda himself spoiled us that Kaido isn't gonna be Defeated by a Powerful Punch. So it's obvious someone else must Intervene.
or many others

Clearly it's not deep enough... you see it one way I see it another...
What’s the difference between what Zoro did and what the scabbards did?

note, this is what Kaido says about the scabbards cut

And when Luffy is describing attacks WITHOUT the advanced CoC that he and Zoro have he says

So that means Whatever Luffy and Zoro are doing is the opposite of “Shallow” right?

My respect for Shanks keeps growing each passing week. The fact that a one armed Shanks stopped an unreasonable monster like Kaido from going to MF is sending me:crazwhat:At one point, I really thought Doflamingo could put Shanks in a blender :wellwell:
We don't know how he managed that though and I'm 99% sure it wasn't brute force but more like a Poneglyph/Sake offering or a secret telling.

What’s the difference between what Zoro did and what the scabbards did?

note, this is what Kaido says about the scabbards cut

And when Luffy is describing attacks WITHOUT the advanced CoC that he and Zoro have he says

So that means Whatever Luffy and Zoro are doing is the opposite of “Shallow” right?
M8, the panel quality right there... 8k 1080 HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.