Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a boring chapter and the Nami cliffhanger of last chapter was for nothing.

At the end both Usopp and Nami beat no one
I don't think its for nothing. The payoff comes after they recover. We forget that these users are supposed to recover after some time.

Someone needs to bring up Kairoseki handcuffs or prisons, because that's the only way they will actually stop any of these characters

The only odd thing is to try downplaying Luffy when he did more to Kaido than everybody else together
Saying Luffy did more than everybody combined, even though he's just literally lost this round, forgetting what others were able to do, a lack of acknowledgment that the SNs were covering for Luffy when he was out of haki for 10 minutes and then later when he was KO'd and needed protecting from Zoro and Law. Not to mention the hakai attack.

Saying Luffy did more than everybody combined, even though he's just literally lost this round, forgetting what others were able to do, a lack of acknowledgment that the SNs were covering for Luffy when he was out of haki for 10 minutes and then later when he was KO'd and needed protecting from Zoro and Law. Not to mention the hakai attack.
Told ya. Luffy‘s wank was/is even worse than Zolo‘s. But people will say LLuffy 1v1‘ed Kaido, when Kaido has been defeated for good:gokulaugh:

Yamato must know his weakness or something. She acts real confident that she can help Luffy in the fight. Very excited to see what her DF is too. I get a sense that Kaido wasnt going all out this whole time cause he really wants a good fight to enjoy it. The way the spoilers make it act like he just said "alright dude you aint the one, let me end this" just threw Luffy out like if he was trash or something

Doesn't excuse your dumbass logic in thinking surface level wounds matter in the long run.
But it's OK leave the critical thinking to your betters.
I never stated surface level wounds matter in the long run, in fact it's your assumption that all it was is a surface wound.

But I've clearly caught you at a bad time, since you're just throwing out insults instead of debating and discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.