Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the whole point you're arguing.
Everything he learned in udon was useless cause it was too shallow. He only now got acoc which didn't matter cause he lost again. You're so dumb you don't even know what you're arguing.
My argument is, that you Zorons are moaning for a shallow surface level wound. But despite that Luffy the one here putting in the Real effort to actually beat Kaidou... so yeah practice what you preach.
Zoro's best cannot and won't compare to Luffy learning how to get even deeper...
Face it you will lose this argument... Save face now and admit your a dumbass.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My argument is, that you Zorons are moaning for a shallow surface level wound. But despite that Luffy the one here putting in the Real effort to actually beat Kaidou... so yeah practice what you preach.
Zoro's best cannot and won't compare to Luffy learning how to get even deeper...
Face it you will lose this argument... Save face now and admit your a dumbass.
It's not a shallow surface level wound dumbass that's the point. To scar kaido you need to cut deep.

I never stated surface level wounds matter in the long run, in fact it's your assumption that all it was is a surface wound.

But I've clearly caught you at a bad time, since you're just throwing out insults instead of debating and discussing.
Clearly you think otherwise when you claim Zoro has done the most damage. Or are you going to backtrack even on that...
God damn.

Damn some people seemingly have more info than I have. They are super sure that Kaido somehow ended this fight with the same skills he was using before.
Normally the logical conclusion would be that he probably powered up, if he was stalemated for "dozens of minutes" before. I'd hold my horses and be a little more patient. There's probably something "new" incoming if Oda handles it this way.

Luffy haters embracing the two weeks till next chapter to downplay our captain again.

Than Luffy stands up, goes G4 and silence them again
Luffy Punched Dragon Kaido with Elephant Gun ---> Luffy can Fight Kaido ---> Reality = Kaido One-Shot Him
Luffy Punched Kaido with Red Roc ---> Luffy can Fight Kaido ---> Reality = Kaido One-Shot Him
Luffy Punched Kaido with CoC Attack ---> Luffy can Fight Kaido ---> Reality = Kaido Off-Panel Him

So when will you people Learn?
Ofc Luffy will return & won't stop trying again against Kaido but it's obvious Luffy cannot Defeat Kaido alone.
He literally Upgraded his CoO, Upgraded his CoA (Twice), Upgraded his CoC, Used Gear 4 & seems to have gotten more Muscular ... etc
And yet he couldn't do anything against Kaido!

Oda himself spoiled us that Kaido isn't gonna be Defeated by a Powerful Punch. So it's obvious someone else must Intervene.

Im very satisfied at the fact Luffy got his ass kicked. Finally going against the grain.

Every other time Luffy comes up with a way to get a W, this time, he's gotten up multiple times only to get knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.