Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zoro said Luffy will win, it was because he follow captain order. Luffy ordered him to say that. But the fact is, he know, only him can beat Kaidou. Thanks to Oda for nerfing him against Kaidou fight.
#LZBKK
Luffy Zoro beating and killing Kaido. You deserve a follow brother
Post automatically merged:

Hype bro. In the flower capital we will witness history :cheers:

The side note of the page clarifies it means the same thing, ie ambition=haki
Actually once zoro shown this when he fought monet. He is not using his haki but monet trembel with fear, n i think its kinda similiar. If zoro intimidate someone weaker than him maybe it will happened like monet but if he use it to someone above him its look like felt by kaido.
In my opinion this power similiar to CoC but this one cannot make person unconcious just with its aura, this one just make their weaker enemy scared to attack.

Broken bones Zoro did better against Kaido than Luffy
Kind of unfair to say, Zoro didn't push Kaido to whatever allowed him to KO luffy as easily as he did (be it awakening or some unknown power).

Personally I like the struggle. I like that it takes 25 chapters to fight Kaido and it still ends with them losing lol. I'm glad the Yonko are truly that strong at the end of the day it hypes up the rest plus Akainu and Im or whoever else

When Zoro said Luffy will win, it was because he follow captain order. Luffy ordered him to say that. But the fact is, he know, only him can beat Kaidou. Thanks to Oda for nerfing him against Kaidou fight.
Nice saying mate :gokulaugh:
Im not sure zoro stronger than luffy but i like this said

Everyone talking like luffy can't just go g4 and fly up there again. He ain't out anymore than he was after that club smash. Oda just set up the perfect g4 moment where he blitzes back up and coc g4 smacks kaido.

Kinda curious about SH crew bounty after this arc, will luffy touch 2.5-3B?
I think zoro will reach around 1-2B
N sanji n Jinbe maybe 1-1.5B
Hope its leaked soon
Post automatically merged:

I know what you mean, but seeing sanji after getting that black maria treatment, i think sanji fans should be happy and contented with a fight against YC2. I mean even if Sanji can beat YC3 Jack instead of Queen, that should be a treat compared to what sanji's been getting from oda, am i right or am i right?
Dont know why i prefer sanji fight jack, but looking to their relation. Look like queen got something between he n vimsmoke family, his hair yellow like other royal member family.

Status
Not open for further replies.