Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol imagine chopper having his named chapter and not zoro who's the only straw hat who's a swordsman in the country of swordsman, stop being in denial
Clearly you didn't read my post, because Chopper's "chapter" is already not like Luffy's or Robin's. It doesn't use his epithet, which already makes the theory questionable.

Like even last chapter people were falsely using the word "Swirl" (which was mistranslated and was actually "Itching") to somehow tie that to fucking Nami.

So no, people are mad desperate to validate something that has very little proof yet.

? After ragnorak kaido was gonna crush his skull until zoro stepped in to save him.
No one is there now kaido should kill him instead of throwing him off the roof. That's the plot.
?? Ragnarok cant crush his nuts, how is Kaidou gonna crush Luffy's skull? He wont die by drowning, he tanked Boro Breath casually.

Luffy getting defeated is setting up for a “Fresh 100% Luffy vs Fresh 100% Kaido”
Later on and nothing else!

I think at this point... It’s clear what Oda will do... he will basically make Kaido’s words come true:

1- He announced he will lift Onigashima and move it to Wano (in process and will be checked soon)

2- He announced that Yamato will be its new Shogun (Yamato is headed there to get beaten badly, taken, then FORCED to play as a pawn Shogun on Kaido’s stead... (it will be around 2 weeks... cause add 2 weeks with 2 weeks and here is your Hawkins 1 month prediction for the arc)... In those two weeks, the alliance will recooperate, and get ready with a bigger force and allies from outside world.. and will get stronger...

3- Kaido said he will look for Ancient Weapons... and I predict that AT LEAST one will be obtained and used for that war...

so yeah.. that’s how I see it now

Now what Luffy fanboys ? What happened ?
ODA :
no Zoro there no W for Luffy who couldn't achieve a similar feat on the caliber of nerfed Ashura ; and don't try to say Luffy punches can't cut don't bring that crap to me lmao characters comment on The Damage effect like how Luffy said his damage effect on Kaido is superficial but now Zoro showed a feat on the same caliber as prime oden on death Door with broken bones and a stamina < 10% :gokulaugh:
KAIDO is disappointed about Luffy's damage lmao if he did something he would have respected him :suresure:

What the fuck are you on about.
I said after ragnorak. Kaido was going to kill him.
Thats why i said, if Roger-tier Ragnarok point blank to the nuts cant crush him, how is Kaidou gonna crush his skull? Nuts is softer than skull and Kaidou still failed to do anything to Luffy's balls even with adv CoC.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats why i said, if Roger-tier Ragnarok point blank to the nuts cant crush him, how is Kaidou gonna crush his skull? Nuts is softer than skull and Kaidou still failed to do anything to Luffy's balls even with adv CoC.
Are you trolling? He didn't hit him in the nuts wtf

It's weird to me that people can sit here and tell me the opposite is going to happen vs what is literally being shown on the page. Like apparently I can't believe the reality I'm seeing with my eyes.

- Reality from 1012 where Zoro and Sanji discuss and agree: "Leave Kaido to Luffy"

- The apparent reality im not living in: "Zoro vs Kaido confirmed!"

Like when has Luffy ever proclaimed he'd win against the main villain only to:

- Lose permanently (he never claims he'll defeat Aokiji btw)

- Have a crewmate or ally overshadow him against said villain?

Sorry, but I dont get it, I never will get it. I don't sit here and presume to know what is going to happen in the manga, but the fucking author is literally having Luffy's #2 and 3 agreeing to leave Kaido to Luffy, while also both planning to head to the performance floor where Kaido's #2 and 3 also happen to be.

I will never understand why people have to overcomplicate shit. Luffy can lose 3 more times and it still does not change what we know right now.
You’re talking to people who make predictions based around pushing agendas for their favorite characters. Anyone not trying to push an agenda would see that Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen was the obvious outcome from the beginning and it’s what is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.