Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, but seeing sanji after getting that black maria treatment, i think sanji fans should be happy and contented with a fight against YC2. I mean even if Sanji can beat YC3 Jack instead of Queen, that should be a treat compared to what sanji's been getting from oda, am i right or am i right?
You are wrong. The black maria treatment just implies amazing payoff. Thinking we want to settle for less because of it is dumb af. Zoro ain't fighting king at this point, marco sure as hell isnt getting a proper prolonged 1v1. Sanji is the way.:kayneshrug: not just for sanji, but for king also. King needs hype, he needs a hype tool to dunk on a little. Marco ain't it, zoro isn't up to it, he is near dead already, king can give sanji a proper beating before sanji beats him and actually get to showcase himself in that fight.

Zoro fans however should be more than content with queen at this point. A yc2 in a near dead state is crazy. Its phenomenal even. Zoro is more hurt now than luffy was after katakuri. Queen in this state is super generous.

You are wrong. The black maria treatment just implies amazing payoff. Thinking we want to settle for less because of it is dumb af. Zoro ain't fighting king at this point, marco sure as hell isnt getting a proper prolonged 1v1. Sanji is the way.:kayneshrug: not just for sanji, but for king also. King needs hype, he needs a hype tool to dunk on a little. Marco ain't it, zoro isn't up to it, he is near dead already, king can give sanji a proper beating before sanji beats him and actually get to showcase himself in that fight.

Zoro fans however should be more than content with queen at this point. A yc2 in a near dead state is crazy. Its phenomenal even. Zoro is more hurt now than luffy was after katakuri. Queen in this state is super generous.
This is why sanji fans can get so annoying.
They kept seeing Sanji get shitted on and believe that means the next fight is going to be an epic opponent because he got shitted on previously, so that the next one must be big. The more shitted on he is, the more hyped they are hoping for.
Sanji is not zoro or luffy bro. He is a dude that got his bone broken by freaking Vergo.

a papercut that runs through Kaido's entire chest and will remain with him the rest of his life. 😂
Katakuri impaled himself with a trident then went on and fought to a near stalemate with Snake man FS Luffy.....I'm pretty sure the toughest creature in the world wont be stumbling after a basic battle wound that all in all was shaken off a few panels after by Kaido literally laughing and lunging at Luffy then in this chapter proceeding to get the better of a AdvCoC Luffy. Impressive feat, but if you want to shit on others then your miracle child will get downplayed.

Katakuri impaled himself with a trident then went on and fought to a near stalemate with Snake man FS Luffy.....I'm pretty sure the toughest creature in the world wont be stumbling after a basic battle wound that all in all was shaken off a few panels after by Kaido literally laughing and lunging at Luffy then in this chapter proceeding to get the better of a AdvCoC Luffy. Impressive feat, but if you want to shit on others then your miracle child will get downplayed.
no one is shitting on others. re-read my quote please.
use a translator if it helps you.
dang zoro-hater is getting real sensitive when they have to accept zoro's feats. 😂

Now what Luffy fanboys ? What happened ?
ODA :
no Zoro there no W for Luffy who couldn't achieve a similar feat on the caliber of nerfed Ashura ; and don't try to say Luffy punches can't cut don't bring that crap to me lmao characters comment on The Damage effect like how Luffy said his damage effect on Kaido is superficial but now Zoro showed a feat on the same caliber as prime oden on death Door with broken bones and a stamina < 10% :gokulaugh:
KAIDO is disappointed about Luffy's damage lmao if he did something he would have respected him :suresure:
Is this dude for real? King Kong Gun with advanced CoC shits on anything Zoro has done. It literally destroys the entire island if anything's in front of it.

Luffy is still holding back and far from out.

Is this dude for real? King Kong Gun with advanced CoC shits on anything Zoro has done. It literally destroys the entire island if anything's in front of it.

Luffy is still holding back and far from out.
Two things.

1) I can't definitively say which is stronger KKG with aCoC or ashura. so i can't answer that part. If you want to say that KKG with aCoC is stronger, I am not going to disagree.

2) Luffy is holding back? I am not sure. He got knocked out unconsciously 3 times already this arc by Kaido. If anything zoro is holding back more, oda had to nerfed him by tanking hakai and with 30 broken bones. So this holding-back argument wouldn't work in luffy's favor but would work in zoro's favor.

Two things.

1) I can't definitively say which is stronger KKG with aCoC or ashura. so i can't answer that part. If you want to say that KKG with aCoC is stronger, I am not going to disagree.

2) Luffy is holding back? I am not sure. He got knocked out unconsciously 3 times already this arc by Kaido. If anything zoro is holding back more, oda had to nerfed him by tanking hakai and with 30 broken bones. So this holding-back argument wouldn't work in luffy's favor but would work in zoro's favor.
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.