Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The raw didn't mention if it was his stamina or his haki, it depends on how you read it. And about translations, I don't remember what the english translation said but even if it's stamina, the spanish translation I remember they said energy, which again, it depends on how you read it since the japanese chapter didn't say what is he wasting
Energy still references stamina so there's no two ways about it. Energy is not haki

This was shown when Zoro didn't have any control with Enma, which basically Enma draw more Haki than what Zoro needed/wanted, that's why his arm looked like that for a moment.

From my PoV Haki is like a water bottle. When there is no more water to drink and you keep sucking, the bottle deforms because you are sucking the air within the bottle, that's what in my opinion happened with Zoro's arm when he used Enma for the first time. First Enma sucked the haki and even when there was no more haki, it kept sucking until it leaved his arm like this.
Which is irrelevant to my point. Enma drew more haki than Zoro wanted and what happened? Zoro's arm shrunk. So if Zoro uses exorbitant amount of Haki, he will shrink. Tengu also stated that people get drained to husks when their haki gets completely drained.

Zoro's arm was still coated so your water bottle comparison is faulty. That means Zoro still had some haki remaining enough to coat his arm.

Once he used Ashura, Zoro couldn't stand up anymore, of course this could be because of the wounds he received which weren't normal, but anyways, he tried to stand up and he couldn't the panel was very similar to when Luffy was trying to stand up once he lost the Gear 4th in Dressrosa
That was obviously because of damage not because of some supposed loss of haki. We know He could barely stand straight before using Asura.

Except in Luffy's case he loses body mass. Zoro didn't lose any body mass so like I said previously, your claim is unsubstantiated.

LOL imagine being so dishonest , if he could have 1 shot page one he would have done so , the whole point of using the raid suit was to end the fight quickly
.. just like zoro didn't one shot killer, just like kaido didn't one shot the scabbards at first..

this has no premise.. just coz he didn't doesn't mean he can't.. reason being no named moves and RS was introduced to guise sanji's identity not one shot pages..

bruh

I am feeling bad for poor Zeus :josad:

Got betrayed by another homie,
And then got eaten by his GF,
Rejected by both Nami and Big Mom, but Nami trying to save at the last moment,

A perfect strawhat candidate?

I hope he survives :amazing:

Is Kidd overpowering Linlin phisically? :finally:
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders
And he even push the sword attack back? That is a massive hype, even Boundman in WCi was not able to do that. In Punk form Kid has probably the most powerful physical power. Great and finally a good feat. I expect more of him though.

Imagine all the build up for Zeus to end up as food... I really though when Hera was show that Nami was about to get his power but I didn' expect that Zeus going to die like that. In case Hera should be even more stronger...

You are like one of those cult people or religious nuts who overanalyse a word to make it fit your biased narrative and justify your views. You and a decent number of people on this forum are gonna have hard time accepting that Oda just isn't that deep.

Zoro isn't taking the MC of One Piece's glory and focus away from him. No a 12 year argument of Zoro vs Kuma doesn't justify it because it was done to highlight something very specific about Zoro's character: that he's willing to die for Luffy.

So no, you are giving me perspective on jack shit lol. ZKK at that point is some weird desperate accomplishment for Zoro "fans" who believe that completes Zoro as some justified executioner. Like that has some weird bearing on being a higher accomplishment than Luffy getting a full fight and winning.

This was like how Sanji fans went into complete meltdown mode when Oda trashed their expectations and he ended up just baking a cake for BM. Don't put all your eggs in a flimsy ass basket, it's not my fault you and half the cult sub have deluded yourselves into believing in some sort of prophecy like its the rapture:kayneshrug:
Sanji is the cook so he cooks. Luffy said his crew does what he can't. Luffy can't cook, build ships, play music, navigate, etc. So he has crew.

Zoro is a murderer and his top fighter. His only role is "combatant" not headcanon first mate or vice captain. He's there to do what Luffy can't. It only makes sense that sanjis arc would involve cooking and zoros would involve killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.